PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Bargain............

Didge
03-04-2005, 02:48 PM
A quick house clearance?...........

Fodder
03-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Must be the wicked streak in me but I found that quite funny.

Keep it up old bean ;)

Mand
03-04-2005, 05:27 PM
I did wonder how long it would take.

Nonnie
03-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Well, speaking as a good Catholic girl, I must protest about this sort of humour on a public forum.

Offended of Ipswich.

Plum
03-04-2005, 06:09 PM
It really was, only a matter of time! Have to admit i havent heard any of the jokes that normally make the rounds at a time like this.

Not that i would larf!

Nonnie
06-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Hey Didge, there's another to complement yours.

Still offended of Ipswich

Didge
06-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Well, speaking as a good Catholic girl, I must protest about this sort of humour on a public forum.

Offended of Ipswich.

Nonnie, I've yet to meet a GOOD cathlic girl, they've all been very, very bad, and that's a lot more fun.

The Offender of Smallfield

Didge
06-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Hey Didge, there's another to complement yours.

Still offended of Ipswich

He still looks a little stiff!

spacemonkey
06-04-2005, 05:48 PM
From a professional point of view, I must point out that he did seem to be wearing a lot of lipstick for his recent jaunt in front of the crowds, and he seems to be greying off already around the chin and nose area. Typical of dodgy embalming.... Now if they had called me? Oh well, maybe Monaco...

scrumpster
06-04-2005, 05:53 PM
I'd better not mention that you watch tv Saturday night, the new series of POPE IDOL starts to find his successor :o

MistaMonsta
06-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Top Saturday night entertainment ...

Nonnie
06-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Say 10 Hail Marys the lot of you. Heathen bastards. Should be burned alive.

Collie_dog
06-04-2005, 07:32 PM
I find a few questions arise at the death of the Pope.....

1. I wonder if they have to open all the windows to get the old man smell out of the Vatican?

2. Do they just turn over the (no doubt) **** ridden mattress for the new pope (as my mother did when my Grandad died) or will they buy a new one?

3. Who has to go though the pontifs scraggy pant draw? And and if they burn the offending articals will the smoke be misunderstood as the selection of the replacement?

Off to burn in hell now!! :)

Nonnie
06-04-2005, 07:55 PM
I find a few questions arise at the death of the Pope.....

1. I wonder if they have to open all the windows to get the old man smell out of the Vatican?

2. Do they just turn over the (no doubt) **** ridden mattress for the new pope (as my mother did when my Grandad died) or will they buy a new one?

3. Who has to go though the pontifs scraggy pant draw? And and if they burn the offending articals will the smoke be misunderstood as the selection of the replacement?

Off to burn in hell now!! :)
You do think about the strangest things! Let me know how hell goes and if it's better than sitting up here on this horse, I'll come and join you!

Fodder
07-04-2005, 03:16 AM
Ugh pope pants!!!
Does the new guy inherit the dressing gown? and will he be able to choose the company car this time?