UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » anti-smoking site

Old 14-05-2005, 11:52 AM   #16
dean

faith,hope and charridy

how about a religious charity?, that's the one to go for, you can claim everything back AND you can go around the pubs with a collection box on a friday night.

now that sounds like a tickle.
Old 14-05-2005, 11:57 AM   #17
A Yerbury

I love beer mate.

I was always led to believe that charidee began at home? if it can be initiated from a drinking establishment then that does indeed sound very tickly...I shall investigate later with able lieutenant Sellers as a guide.

cheers!
Old 14-05-2005, 12:01 PM   #18
dean

all out religeous rumble

following on from earlier(and quite frankly,far more amusing) threads.

who do you think would win between the krishnas and the sally army in an all out bumfight?

the krishnas tend to be lean and supple, which surely would benefit them in defense, although the "army" are tough,seasoned campaigners and have experience on their side.

i'd go with the army personally
Old 14-05-2005, 12:10 PM   #19
A Yerbury

fisting fanatics

very tricky dean, the hare "lairy boyz" krishna killers or the Sally "wrath of God squad" Barmy Army? it is a classic mexican stand off scenario between the weathered troopers, armed to the gills with brass weaponry vs the slender oriental types with no doubt tricks up their orange sleeves? I would like to see those agent smith type american boys from planet Mormon thrown into the mix....you know the type, nice boys, neat boys, big chins and stupid name badges from the 70's.
Old 14-05-2005, 03:03 PM   #20
CraigMac

The wrong tree...

I might be barking up the wrong tree....a mystical oriental bird, told me that I had been a dog in a previous existence. Well, she said I was a dog or some thing like that!!
But my dosh would have to be on the Krishna's....This lot are the original "Hard Bunch" untill they got bought out by the shaolin temple mob!
Now this mob trained Kwai Chan Cain, remember him? He later changed his name by deed poll to David Carradine and went on to star in that docu-soap, Kill Bill, where he eventually got battered by that bird, Humour Thurman(I think they made that bit up)

On the Mormon bit, remember the Osmonds, they used to do a little Kung Fu in there stage show and Im led to believe had a rumble with Dexies Midnight Runners in the mid eighties.....

Regards
Old 14-05-2005, 05:18 PM   #21
claicerrig

Try this link

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
Old 14-05-2005, 07:39 PM   #22
CraigMac

Superb

Claicerrig

Thank you, superb site.

Are you "Chapel"?

I believe Dean is!!

Regards.
Old 14-05-2005, 08:05 PM   #23
steviej

Thumbs down

I, being an Atheist, have an amusing retort with the 'God Squad' when they call round. When I pledge my allegiance to 'nowt' they look bewildered and then inform me that Satan will take my soul & I'll be damned to hell for not repenting..............................

......................I just tell them that being 'Damned in Hell' it's not an option for us Atheists 'cos only God lovers believe in Satan!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

The looks on their poor faces........... :lol: :lol:
Old 14-05-2005, 08:30 PM   #24
Plum

I do foot worship. Is that a religion, or a kink!?

Nice to see you back Yerbs

L
Old 15-05-2005, 11:11 AM   #25
A Yerbury

dr marten and the temple of salty pleasures

why limit oneself to the foot alone? life is short. If you have any tums and bums going spare I will pm my address.

regards.

a fellow monk.