UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » anti-smoking site

Old 12-05-2005, 01:07 PM   #1
dean

anti-smoking site

Now i dont smoke either but this lot seem a bit OTT

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Not content with cigarettes they also seem to have major problems with swedes, which happen to be my favourite veg (apart from leeks)
Old 12-05-2005, 01:47 PM   #2
CraigMac

Get thee behind me Satan.....

Whooo Neddy.....
Doesn't appear that, that bunch of nutters, likes anybody, but im now very worried as ive just sparked up a Bensons!!

Im concerned....

Dean, you have a very odd search engine...what cc is it?

Regards
Craig.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:55 PM   #3
dean

search engine

To be honest with you, i saw the website on a t-shirt and thought, i must check that one out when i have a minute.they seem like a tolerant bunch of people enjoying the odd weekly get together.

Free speech, dont ya just love it.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:06 PM   #4
CraigMac

I wonder??

I wonder what is going on in the heads of the people who run that site.....
Quite disturbing really!!

Regards
Old 12-05-2005, 02:46 PM   #5
dean

sickos

i couldn't agree more craig.

Whilst i do not advocate the use of nicotine (or swedes, as they are known to be even more toxic if you freebase them) i do believe in the freedom of choice.

Nutters.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:33 PM   #6
Bobble

I bet it's a "bundle of fun" at their meet up's :lol:
Old 12-05-2005, 07:48 PM   #7
BoozyBOB

WWhhhooohhh...
this site IS for real..jings and crivens,....(better not swear)..or i might get on thier list..
Old 13-05-2005, 02:24 PM   #8
CraigMac

On the doorstep

I think I had couple of these nutters on my doorstep last night trying to give me some magazines, They said that they were "Jehova's witnesses"....
I told them that I hadn't seen an accident involving there mate Jehova, and that I wasn't going to commit perjury just so they could sort out a dodgy insurance claim.....they both looked stunned....I think they were on drugs!!!

Has anyone else come accross this lot before!!

Regards.

Ps...I was sucking on a fag at the time and preparing a swede, which didn't go down to well.....
Old 13-05-2005, 02:46 PM   #9
dean

dodgy doorsteppers

Craig

That sounded like a dodgy experience.

last week i was approached in the street and asked what my feeleings were toward the moonies.

I politely replied that exposing one's arse in public is a crime and they should be ashamed of themselves, especially canvassing outside tescos.

Strangest bunch though are the salvation army. I mean, i've seen them lot playing the tuba on a sunday morning, they couldn't fight they're way out of a wet paper bag.fancy calling themselves an army.

Although, i always buy war-cry off them when they come round the pub, i wouldn't want to mess with them ,just in case.
Old 13-05-2005, 03:09 PM   #10
CraigMac

There's loads of them.

Dean,
Have you ever seen that mob who follow some bloke called Harold Krishna, they walk down the high street singing "Harry Krishna...Harry Krishna"....They also sing about another bloke called "Harry Rama" but I could have mis-heard them they probably mean Harry Ramsden, who owns those dead expensive fish and chip shops......
Although they seem to eat a lot of brown rice and lentils, so im not to sure about the Ramsden connection!!

Regarding the Salvation Army, your right to be cautious, some of them are quite hard....Ive seen them forceing boiling hot soup down tramps.

Not to be messed with, but I think this was like there SAS brigade!!

Regards.
Old 13-05-2005, 03:39 PM   #11
dean

sally army nutters

Are the sally army the ones who made that bumfights dvd a couple of years ago?. I dont know whether you heard of it on the interweb, it's where they ply the tramps with so much soup and biscuits that they get delerious. They then bait them against each other.

one of the tramps actually got "sally army" tattoed across his forehead, with some sicko sally army dude videoing it.

The tramps did all sorts of other crazy stuff like pulling teeth out with pliers (no,really) and putting their heads through windows etc.

I must admit, with the exception of baxters minestrone, which gives me wind, soup has never made me do stuff like that.
Old 13-05-2005, 04:29 PM   #12
CraigMac

Thats them.

Dean,
I think your right,Bumfighters.... I tuned into it thinking I was going to see celebs, tightly gripping a pugil stick between the cheeks of there arse and trying to knock seven bells out of each other...But it was not to be..
I wasn't a happy bunney...a bit like Kev, who's not happy at the moment....

I don't think that those two wine'oes were for real, because the one with the tatts on his head, looks just like my bank manager, who is into the amatuer dramatic scene, I think it was a setup....Having said that, I would love to see the poe faced tosser, being force fed "nutty soup" by some para military, hard christians.....
Byethe way, it was a good job that window was open when the tramp stuck his swede through it!!

Regards
Old 14-05-2005, 08:56 AM   #13
A Yerbury

don't throw me to the christians

Bum fighters? does this have anything to do with young people in "hoodies" slapping one another with mobile phone camera things? Sorry, I am not terribly au fait with this weeks horrors.
Old 14-05-2005, 09:29 AM   #14
dean

gypsies tramps and thieves

Alex,it's similar,in adifferent kind of way.

all part of the jackass mentality.the boy knoxville has a lot to answer for.

welcome back from walkabout, did you see anything nice while you were out?
Old 14-05-2005, 11:32 AM   #15
A Yerbury

on the road.......... to ruin

I saw many a wondrous thing and had plenty of adventures, curious that god should hate fags? after all he loves (loved) the pope and the pope smokes (smoked) dope? I think that given the crisis in the catholic church "him upstairs" needs to be a bit more specific about do's and dont's?
AY.
ps I am thinking about starting my own religion, the tax breaks are awesome (as they say)