UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Trackdays » Mallory

Old 21-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
Gamsa

Mallory

Sorry I haven't been in touch for ages and I know this is very last minute, but I'm off to Mallory Park on Friday, staying in a hotel around the corner overnight. It's £99 (plus £45 for the hotel). If anyone's keen let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Hope to come along to the next Hampshire get together. Hope you're all getting on well.
Old 21-08-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Liz
Co-ordination

Bike: S2r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamsa View Post
Sorry I haven't been in touch for ages and I know this is very last minute, but I'm off to Mallory Park on Friday, staying in a hotel around the corner overnight. It's £99 (plus £45 for the hotel). If anyone's keen let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Hope to come along to the next Hampshire get together. Hope you're all getting on well.
Kirkby House is a great place to stay in Mallory itself (not sure if this is the one you're talking about Adam). It's literally 100m from the entrance, really welcoming, clean and tidy. The only downside is that you do have to pay separately for brekkie. We stayed here last month and would thoroughly recommend it!
http://www.kirkby-house.com/

Have a good day at the track and come and see us all soon!
Old 22-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #3
Gamsa

Hi Liz - yes, that's where I'm staying. Looks better than a travelodge and for £45 for the night, can't really complain about not getting breakfast. See you soon!