PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy a ride tonite?

Pauly
23-07-2004, 07:48 AM
Being new to the area, and seeing as how the forecast for tonights weather looks good, I was wondering if any fellow Sussex dwellers would like to show me some interesting roads. I won't be back on line till about half six or so, so don't go expecting any prompt replies. ;)

JMo
23-07-2004, 11:57 PM
Sorry Pauly - was snoozing after a long ride home form Donnington this afternoon (I must have been the only bike going in the opposite direction!) - hope you had a nice evening, and as the weather looks set for the weekend, how about heading up to Boxhill on Sunday (10.30-11am onwards)?

Hope to see you soon...

JennyMo

xxx

PS. If you can make it down the A24 to Washington roundabout for 9.45am, there's a nice run up to Box' that we know, oh yes, we know...

Pauly
24-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Hi Jen, didn't make it out for my ride in the end, but did get a quick fly in at Devils dyke....fan bloody tastic. Rode down to Waterlooville today to see the folks. Tomorrow a.m. I'm going to Hayling island with a mate ('kin loud 1976 900 s.s.) to checkout the monthly windsurfing bootsale. Dunno if we'll be back in time to make Boxhill :( . Tuesday I'm going to look at this 600M, if I like it I should have it towards the end of the week, so fingers crossed, next w/e I'll be up for some mischief. In the meantime I'm still available for some evening Zephyr abusing :D Oh, and why you comin home before the race?
Paul