PDA

View Full Version : Bucks And Beds

peteS4
12-07-2004, 06:07 PM
i see a few people from bucks reading the beds events but never saying hi or joining in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i'm from milton keynes but ride with beds cos no one ever seems to go out from here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! well stop just reading........... join in with us and lets merge bucks and beds together a little and make something of it.................. me and steve...aka... madhatter have started going to clophill on a tues night........... its a laugh......... also if we all get together we could ride up to leics........... theres a good group of people there.................. also could head down south............. so STOP reading and do some riding................. all you have to do is say hi............. can you do that.................. go ahead, try it by yourself to start................. then come and have some fun...................... your not alone :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Migsangel
12-07-2004, 06:40 PM
Are you guys still meeting tomorrow night in Bedford?

madhatter
12-07-2004, 08:27 PM
Tomorrow (Tuesday) around 7.30 - 8.00, we are all meeting up in Clophill at their weekly Tuesday Bike Meet.

It's just off the A6 between Luton & Bedford. You could come through Hitchin, to Shefford, then head towards Ampthill and Clophill is the village on your right. If you get to Clophill, you can't miss us! One road, with a pub and about 100 bikes. Hope to see you there?

Migsangel
12-07-2004, 08:28 PM
What time?

Albie
12-07-2004, 08:30 PM
No monsters to play with in kent at all whatsoever it seems. :eek: :o :o :( :eek: :lol:

peteS4
12-07-2004, 08:37 PM
steve.......... was my respones at the start of this thread a bit on the strong side !!!!!!!!

Albie
12-07-2004, 08:41 PM
must have been .youve scared them into submission. I'll come and join you i think. No one in kent anynore Bwwwwwwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. :( :( :( :D

madhatter
12-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Man......

Our Pete has the subtlety and gentleness of "Attila The Hun" and "Ian Paisleys" love child.....when he needs to say something....he blasts it out like rubber peeling off a 180 tyre on a Yellow S4!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

peteS4
12-07-2004, 08:53 PM
DUDE................ FOR FECK SAKE....................... ITS A 190............... THAT 10 MILL MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Albie
12-07-2004, 08:57 PM
1.00567 degrees more lean at 78 mph on a bend of arc 65 metres radius with adversde camber :p :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

Chris
13-07-2004, 07:37 AM
How much camber?

Sorry guys and gals but it is not looking good for making it tonight. If I get back in time I will head over there, but I am not expecting to leave Wigan before 4:00 which means I'll probably hit some traffic on the way back. I'll try but no promises.

Migsangel
13-07-2004, 09:45 AM
Tomorrow (Tuesday) around 7.30 - 8.00, we are all meeting up in Clophill at their weekly Tuesday Bike Meet.

It's just off the A6 between Luton & Bedford. You could come through Hitchin, to Shefford, then head towards Ampthill and Clophill is the village on your right. If you get to Clophill, you can't miss us! One road, with a pub and about 100 bikes. Hope to see you there?

I will be on my Ducati 900SS Silver, if I come up...So keep an eye out...