UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Bedfordshire » Bucks And Beds

Old 12-07-2004, 06:07 PM   #1
peteS4

Bucks And Beds

i see a few people from bucks reading the beds events but never saying hi or joining in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i'm from milton keynes but ride with beds cos no one ever seems to go out from here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! well stop just reading........... join in with us and lets merge bucks and beds together a little and make something of it.................. me and steve...aka... madhatter have started going to clophill on a tues night........... its a laugh......... also if we all get together we could ride up to leics........... theres a good group of people there.................. also could head down south............. so STOP reading and do some riding................. all you have to do is say hi............. can you do that.................. go ahead, try it by yourself to start................. then come and have some fun...................... your not alone :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Old 12-07-2004, 06:40 PM   #2
Migsangel

Are you guys still meeting tomorrow night in Bedford?
Old 12-07-2004, 08:27 PM   #3
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
No, No, Not Bedford!!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) around 7.30 - 8.00, we are all meeting up in Clophill at their weekly Tuesday Bike Meet.

It's just off the A6 between Luton & Bedford. You could come through Hitchin, to Shefford, then head towards Ampthill and Clophill is the village on your right. If you get to Clophill, you can't miss us! One road, with a pub and about 100 bikes. Hope to see you there?

Last edited by madhatter; 12-07-2004 at 08:34 PM..
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:28 PM   #4
Migsangel

What time?
Old 12-07-2004, 08:30 PM   #5
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Unhappy Lucky buggers

No monsters to play with in kent at all whatsoever it seems. :lol:
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:37 PM   #6
peteS4

steve.......... was my respones at the start of this thread a bit on the strong side !!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2004, 08:41 PM   #7
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Talking

must have been .youve scared them into submission. I'll come and join you i think. No one in kent anynore Bwwwwwwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:47 PM   #8
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Pete S4

Man......

Our Pete has the subtlety and gentleness of "Attila The Hun" and "Ian Paisleys" love child.....when he needs to say something....he blasts it out like rubber peeling off a 180 tyre on a Yellow S4!!!
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:53 PM   #9
peteS4

DUDE................ FOR FECK SAKE....................... ITS A 190............... THAT 10 MILL MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Old 12-07-2004, 08:57 PM   #10
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Talking

1.00567 degrees more lean at 78 mph on a bend of arc 65 metres radius with adversde camber
Old 13-07-2004, 07:37 AM   #11
Chris

How much camber?

Sorry guys and gals but it is not looking good for making it tonight. If I get back in time I will head over there, but I am not expecting to leave Wigan before 4:00 which means I'll probably hit some traffic on the way back. I'll try but no promises.
Old 13-07-2004, 09:45 AM   #12
Migsangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatter
Tomorrow (Tuesday) around 7.30 - 8.00, we are all meeting up in Clophill at their weekly Tuesday Bike Meet.

It's just off the A6 between Luton & Bedford. You could come through Hitchin, to Shefford, then head towards Ampthill and Clophill is the village on your right. If you get to Clophill, you can't miss us! One road, with a pub and about 100 bikes. Hope to see you there?
I will be on my Ducati 900SS Silver, if I come up...So keep an eye out...