PDA

View Full Version : 14 July Glosters Evening Run

Duncan
11-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Its 2nd Wednesday again and this month we're visiting the Red Lion at Wainlode nr Gloucester. Apparently its their bike night with a sprinkling of everything old to new.

Meet 7.30pm at the Waggon and Horses, Thrupp for a leisurely social ride along the Cotswold Edge.

NattyBoy
12-07-2004, 03:57 PM
OHFORFECKSSAKES duncan..cant make this one either (on a course down in kent)..Ive still gotta get this bike run in !!

Any news on that chain & sprocket set mate ??

Nat

JR
12-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Dunc,

I will come round to your place for the warm up lap up to Thrupp if you let me know what time you intend leaving. Or perhaps if you post a leaving time from the Shell Garage at Downend on the edge of the Bristol Ring Road we might get some fresh company.

JR

Duncan
12-07-2004, 07:12 PM
JR

Will be meeting about 6.45 at mine, and a few minutes later at Downend Badminton Road Shell. (opposite the Willy Wicket on the ring road) Leaving there verrrry latest at 7pm.

Fredcat
12-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Dunc and JR,

I will try to make this one as Sunday was fun!!!!but it will be tight coming from work. I will meet at shell for fuel at 6.45 ish.

F :D red the rushing around cat!!!!

JR
15-07-2004, 07:57 PM
The Gloucester Group (all 3 of us Dunc, Fred and me) had a brilliant ride out via the Waggon at Stroud, ending up by the river at Wainlode with about 500 other bikes/bikers - it was heaving, but a real good atmosphere. After a beer (cider for me) we headed back to Stroud (lost Fred on the way) for refreshments followed by a blast over the hills and home. Another great mystery tour - well done Dunc.

JR

Fredcat
15-07-2004, 08:00 PM
JR I had no chance as I got lost in the first few minutes!! Good ride out boys.

Fred the lost c :cool: at

Duncan
16-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Fred

You shouldnt have followed me, I was lost too. But I found Wainlodes and back although it was by a roundabout route. I remember why I stay away from Gloucester now, its like the Bermuda triangle that place, once youre in you never get out.

Who was the red girlie 600 we carded?

D

Fredcat
16-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Dunc,

Funny you should say that, well she turned up at my place and made passionate love to me.......ping sorry that was a dream, sorry dunno.

Bugger

Fred :confused: