UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Gloucestershire » 14 July Glosters Evening Run

Old 11-07-2004, 09:40 PM   #1
Duncan

14 July Glosters Evening Run

Its 2nd Wednesday again and this month we're visiting the Red Lion at Wainlode nr Gloucester. Apparently its their bike night with a sprinkling of everything old to new.

Meet 7.30pm at the Waggon and Horses, Thrupp for a leisurely social ride along the Cotswold Edge.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:57 PM   #2
NattyBoy
Monsterless again for now

Bike: M900
OHFORFECKSSAKES duncan..cant make this one either (on a course down in kent)..Ive still gotta get this bike run in !!

Any news on that chain & sprocket set mate ??

Nat
NattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 06:44 PM   #3
JR

Dunc,

I will come round to your place for the warm up lap up to Thrupp if you let me know what time you intend leaving. Or perhaps if you post a leaving time from the Shell Garage at Downend on the edge of the Bristol Ring Road we might get some fresh company.

JR
Old 12-07-2004, 07:12 PM   #4
Duncan

JR

Will be meeting about 6.45 at mine, and a few minutes later at Downend Badminton Road Shell. (opposite the Willy Wicket on the ring road) Leaving there verrrry latest at 7pm.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:44 PM   #5
Fredcat

Tight as usual!!!!!!

Dunc and JR,

I will try to make this one as Sunday was fun!!!!but it will be tight coming from work. I will meet at shell for fuel at 6.45 ish.

F red the rushing around cat!!!!
Old 15-07-2004, 07:57 PM   #6
JR

The Gloucester Group (all 3 of us Dunc, Fred and me) had a brilliant ride out via the Waggon at Stroud, ending up by the river at Wainlode with about 500 other bikes/bikers - it was heaving, but a real good atmosphere. After a beer (cider for me) we headed back to Stroud (lost Fred on the way) for refreshments followed by a blast over the hills and home. Another great mystery tour - well done Dunc.

JR
Old 15-07-2004, 08:00 PM   #7
Fredcat

Lost again !!!!!

JR I had no chance as I got lost in the first few minutes!! Good ride out boys.

Fred the lost c at
Old 16-07-2004, 08:25 PM   #8
Duncan

Fred

You shouldnt have followed me, I was lost too. But I found Wainlodes and back although it was by a roundabout route. I remember why I stay away from Gloucester now, its like the Bermuda triangle that place, once youre in you never get out.

Who was the red girlie 600 we carded?

D
Old 16-07-2004, 08:33 PM   #9
Fredcat

Fred the lost cat

Dunc,

Funny you should say that, well she turned up at my place and made passionate love to me.......ping sorry that was a dream, sorry dunno.

Bugger

Fred