PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Tubby's Ts by Haverhill

Mohawk
04-10-2011, 08:24 PM
A few of us Ducati owners are planning a ride to Tubby's Ts at Stradishall on the A143 between Bury and Haverhill. Thoughts are for breakfast on the Sunday 23rd October but we'll watch the forecast nearer the time.

It would be great to get a few of us going from Norfolk but also to meet up with others who could get there from other areas.

Anyone interested?

eaurougeuk
04-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Could be interested as its nearish... as long as the weather is not too bad...

Mohawk
05-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Does anyone happen to know what time Tubby opens on a Sunday. I'm told the Rugby final is on at 9am so was wondering if we'd get breakfast at that time and be able to watch the Rugby too?

Yeah we plan to keep an eye on the weather, wont go if it's miserable

Grumpy
05-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi Mohawk, I know Tubbys as the Stratishall cafe! Its a popular site for the lads who come out of London/south Essex for a run on their Japanese bikes!
I haven't been in there for over a year, then there was no tele's in the cafe.
As for opening hours, if I remember correctly, they open at about 8am on a sunday. They can get very busy on a summers/sunday morning.
I will try to make this, the girlfriend lives down the road in Haverhill, might even drag her along!:biggrin:

Mohawk
05-10-2011, 09:51 PM
That's right Grumpy it is the Stradishall Cafe. I'm going to phone them tomorrow to check whether they have a telly, I'm sure I saw one on the wall when I was there last weekend. If they have and are open in time for the Rugby Final I think we'll aim to get there for
9am.

I'll let you know what I find out tomorrow.

Mohawk
18-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi all, there is a group of us planning to leave Norwich 8.30ish to go to the Stradishall Cafe for breakfast this Sunday. If anyone wants to ride down with us we are meeting at Seastar at 8.30am. Planning to go down A140 then A143 to Bury and on towards Haverhill.

Be good to meet up with others who can make time to head there from other parts. Guessing we should be there at about 9.30 to 10

Grumpy
18-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Will meet you guys there, as I live south east of Stratishall!

He11cat
18-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I will pop up to one of the evening meets .. Me and early Sunday mornings are hopeless :( specially at the moment dead tuckerd !