PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Manchester Ride Out

judge148
13-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Ducati Manchester do a ride out once a month on a Sunday from their store on washway road in Sale. They meet at around 0930 for breakfast next door before they set off.

The next one is on Sunday 24th May.

I'm thinking of going along, never been with them before but should be a giggle.

Anyone from here been with them before or fancy comming along ?

LouSCannon
13-05-2009, 06:41 PM
I've had the number of the chap who organises it for a while now, not sure what I'm doing on the 24th but might jump in on that...

mazydog
13-05-2009, 06:49 PM
i have been looking at that but not made it yet, i would have given it knock but i am away that weekend,

Barthog
17-05-2009, 06:28 PM
I went on the first early this year,
P****d down for the first 3 hours but had a great day the guys are happy to tailor it to the slowest so everyone was welcome.
Taking my IAM at present so all sundays booked for next 4 weeks otherwise i would have been there.
see you at the next.

Robot
17-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Would go but I'll be Monstering around Germany and Holland that weekend !

mazydog
17-05-2009, 09:05 PM
I went on the first early this year,
P****d down for the first 3 hours but had a great day the guys are happy to tailor it to the slowest so everyone was welcome.
Taking my IAM at present so all sundays booked for next 4 weeks otherwise i would have been there.
see you at the next.

i was thinking about having a look at that (IAM) it helps with the insurance premium i am told,

muthaducka
20-05-2009, 02:58 PM
I've been meaning to have ago, just not sure of who to contact and timings etc.

It would be nice to go with another newbie so I'm up for it. Just post on here or send me a message etc if you still fancy it, same with anyone else and we can exchange mobile numbers etc.

I haven't been to the new dealership since it moved either so two birds with one stone as it were.

loo-b-lou
21-05-2009, 06:46 AM
You just need to note that the store is actually on cross street, not washway road as this caused my some confusion the other week when i went to pick up a part from them.

judge148
21-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Its going ahead, 10am start but people are meeting in the cafe next door at 0930 for a full english :D

Apparently most people park their bikes on the pavement at the front of the store on washway road as its quite large.

Weather looks good, see you there !!!!

muthaducka
24-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Well, I left the house at 8:30 this morning with a clear blue sky above.
Quite amusing, a 1098s tricolour, vtr, 998r and 1100s all made it for the rideout. I felt a bit weedy with my bike but the guys kept a great pace with excellent control. I wrung my bikes neck at some
Points to keep up, but that's a good thing. I'll be joining the group again next month - cheers chaps.

170 miles in total in and b roads

judge148
25-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Something came up and I couldn't make it, glad you had a good time, hopefully I'll make the next one.