PDA

View Full Version : hi all... hows home?

ricky
08-09-2008, 10:33 PM
im in florida at the min, have been for last ten days and its been sunny everyday,but i wish i had my bike with me!!! There is a corner goin to disneyland that is slighty banked and is a perfect horsehoe shape! i reckon i could doit flat out on the monster!!

well just thought id rub it in that im sitting in paradise drinkin everyday, sleepin late and havin fun!!

oh and i havnt seen 1 monster yet, in fact not even a DUCATI!!! only bloody busa's with bling and brand new gsxr's everywhere!!

DavidEJM
09-09-2008, 08:24 AM
It's lovely here Ricky. We're having an Indian Summer, temperatures up in the 80's and the Government have just announced late summer bank holiday for the whole of this week................:)

NattyBoy
09-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Sod off Ricky - lol !!

All the (jap) bikes I saw were slammed to the floor too !

Did you get over to old town for bike night (tues I think)

Nat

S4Rs-Tone
09-09-2008, 11:50 AM
im in florida at the min, have been for last ten days and its been sunny everyday,but i wish i had my bike with me!!! There is a corner goin to disneyland that is slighty banked and is a perfect horsehoe shape! i reckon i could doit flat out on the monster!!

well just thought id rub it in that im sitting in paradise drinkin everyday, sleepin late and havin fun!!

oh and i havnt seen 1 monster yet, in fact not even a DUCATI!!! only bloody busa's with bling and brand new gsxr's everywhere!!

you could try out a harley for a day , if you go on to us 27 out towards claremont theres a dealer does 1 day hire i think its about $150 inc insurance .

gary tompkins
09-09-2008, 08:41 PM
FYI it rained a lot when I was in Co. Cork 3 weeks ago :cry:

BluprintZ
09-09-2008, 09:38 PM
FYI it rained a lot when I was in Co. Cork 3 weeks ago :cry:

It rained even more when i lived in Clonakilty, fifteen years ago!

nik_the_brief
09-09-2008, 10:02 PM
****in' gorgeous today down here in the bottom right hand corner. Just right for riding, low 70s f so not hot with the leathers on and blue skies all over.

Only 38 days (not that I'm counting or owt) til I go there meself. Fly to Dublin to pick up the in laws on 17th October then flying to New York for 2 days on 18th followed by a fortnight a bit south of Orlando with a couple of days down in Key Largo - can't wait, think I'm more excited than my 3 lads!

Enjoy. :thumbsup: