UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Northern Ireland » hi all... hows home?

Old 08-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #1
ricky
5ft 3 of perfection!!

Bike: M620
hi all... hows home?

im in florida at the min, have been for last ten days and its been sunny everyday,but i wish i had my bike with me!!! There is a corner goin to disneyland that is slighty banked and is a perfect horsehoe shape! i reckon i could doit flat out on the monster!!

well just thought id rub it in that im sitting in paradise drinkin everyday, sleepin late and havin fun!!

oh and i havnt seen 1 monster yet, in fact not even a DUCATI!!! only bloody busa's with bling and brand new gsxr's everywhere!!

drunk:
Northern Irelands answer to common sense-NORTHERN IRELAND REP!!
ricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:24 AM   #2
DavidEJM

It's lovely here Ricky. We're having an Indian Summer, temperatures up in the 80's and the Government have just announced late summer bank holiday for the whole of this week................
Old 09-09-2008, 10:10 AM   #3
NattyBoy
Monsterless again for now

Bike: M900
Sod off Ricky - lol !!

All the (jap) bikes I saw were slammed to the floor too !

Did you get over to old town for bike night (tues I think)

Nat
NattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #4
S4Rs-Tone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky View Post
im in florida at the min, have been for last ten days and its been sunny everyday,but i wish i had my bike with me!!! There is a corner goin to disneyland that is slighty banked and is a perfect horsehoe shape! i reckon i could doit flat out on the monster!!

well just thought id rub it in that im sitting in paradise drinkin everyday, sleepin late and havin fun!!

oh and i havnt seen 1 monster yet, in fact not even a DUCATI!!! only bloody busa's with bling and brand new gsxr's everywhere!!
you could try out a harley for a day , if you go on to us 27 out towards claremont theres a dealer does 1 day hire i think its about $150 inc insurance .
Old 09-09-2008, 08:41 PM   #5
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
Re: Ireland

FYI it rained a lot when I was in Co. Cork 3 weeks ago
Old 09-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #6
BluprintZ

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary tompkins View Post
FYI it rained a lot when I was in Co. Cork 3 weeks ago
It rained even more when i lived in Clonakilty, fifteen years ago!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #7
nik_the_brief

****in' gorgeous today down here in the bottom right hand corner. Just right for riding, low 70s f so not hot with the leathers on and blue skies all over.

Only 38 days (not that I'm counting or owt) til I go there meself. Fly to Dublin to pick up the in laws on 17th October then flying to New York for 2 days on 18th followed by a fortnight a bit south of Orlando with a couple of days down in Key Largo - can't wait, think I'm more excited than my 3 lads!

Enjoy.