PDA

View Full Version : Docklands lunch meet, Saturday 6th Sept.

slob
01-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Meeting at Fatboy's Diner, Trinity Buoy Wharf, E14 0JW.
Between 12:00 and 13:00 for lunch.
Rideout to Epping and beyond if the weather's OK,
maybe two groups for cruisers and thrashers depending on numbers?
Directions here:
http://www.thelasturl.net/fatboys/fatboys.html

Headhunter
01-09-2008, 09:11 PM
I'll be in Reims but hope you guys have a good one. Fingers crossed for decent weather.

craigie
01-09-2008, 09:42 PM
I'll hopefully be there, forecast don't look too good at the moment but they do seem to change by the hour these days, more fingers crossed.

Diego
02-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Im afraid I will not make this one either. Got Boxing match coming up Thursday 11th and weekend is reserved for last training before the rest period leading up to the fight.

Opponent is city trader who takes takes his exercise seriously so this should be fun....

J.P
02-09-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm looking to be there but probably not for the run mate.

mikej
02-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Won't be around for this one i'm afraid, will be off on a stag weekend so in no fit state to ride a bike until Wednesday or Thursday next week..........Hope the weather holds out for you.

slob
02-09-2008, 03:35 PM
maybe just one group of me then

CK & AK
02-09-2008, 03:49 PM

dont you wear yourself out.... ;)

Paivi
02-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Opponent is city trader who takes takes his exercise seriously so this should be fun....
Good luck! Hope you beat the crap out of him!

I could do lunch, but not the ride-out, as will be on my scoot...

Albie
02-09-2008, 07:54 PM
I to can make lunch probs. Got to sort out my Mum in afternoon

Scott1
02-09-2008, 07:55 PM
If it aint peeing down I'll pop down for a burger and chips.

craigie
02-09-2008, 09:11 PM

I'll be there, but then I'm not a MO....

faulkss
02-09-2008, 09:35 PM
might be keen... i'll see what the weather is up to on the day

Steve

Scott1
03-09-2008, 09:49 AM
[Opponent is city trader who takes takes his exercise seriously so this should be fun....[/QUOTE]

If you have a go at the bloke like you had a go at demolishing that burger last Saturday, you should knock him out in about 20 seconds.

Good luck.

seby
03-09-2008, 10:58 AM
[Opponent is city trader who takes takes his exercise seriously so this should be fun....

If you have a go at the bloke like you had a go at demolishing that burger last Saturday, you should knock him out in about 20 seconds.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

i agree!
he have eaten his burger in 20 seconds!
:D

Diego
03-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Not meaning to hijack slobs thread but in regards to the boxing

Cheers for your comments fellas!!! Will do my best.

Sadly this time its a gala event hence corporate (tickets 100 squids).

I should be able to get free tickets next time (normal attire/casual event) if you guys wanna come down and have a look. It's about 12 fights per night and a good night out. I could use UKMOC support hehehe as this time im prob the underdog...

-------------------------------------------------

hell if I can get my running in early this Saturday I should be able to make it to Fatboys.

Paivi
03-09-2008, 03:35 PM
this time im prob the underdog...
Look horrified, point behind him and shout 'Oh my god, your sub-prime losses!' and when he turns, knock him out. Then kick him in the nuts. Then jump on top of him. Then shoot him.

Yes, I'm an unemployed product controller, who hasn't been able to find a new job for four months now, as the traders have lost all the banks so much money that they're getting rid of as much support staff as they can.

skank
03-09-2008, 09:55 PM
cool, there with bells on, weather permitting!

gary tompkins
03-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Look horrified, point behind him and shout 'Oh my god, your sub-prime losses!' and when he turns, knock him out. Then kick him in the nuts. Then jump on top of him. Then shoot him.

Yes, I'm an unemployed product controller, who hasn't been able to find a new job for four months now, as the traders have lost all the banks so much money that they're getting rid of as much support staff as they can.

I favour insect swarm plasmid, quickly followed up with a few shot gun blasts, and finishing touch coming from the napalm flamethrower. Works well against Splicers and Big daddies, so your city boy should be toast.

Sorry - been playing a lot of BIOSHOCK on X-box :biggrin:

Hope weather holds for you meet on Saturday

happybiker
04-09-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm a newbie Monster owner in Whitechapel - I hope to make a London meet at some stage: afraid I'm at a wedding in Exeter this Sat though.

Nickj
04-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Strog railgun, you won't even need to get close.
Was planning on a nip over to see my brother and drop by on the way LOL kinda in the same directionish but weather looks against a 300 mile round trip