PDA

View Full Version : 12th July

neilbaldry
02-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Me and my bro are goin for a ride out to see Carl Harrisons, Seastar, and finally Lings in Lowestoft.

Anyone fancy coming along, and wants to add a few stops, feel free!

Nonnie
05-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Aye, I might be up for that Neil. I have always fancied going to London Road Inc in Lowestoft. They have a diner place inside as well. But I certainly couldn't find it alone.

I'm sure Rod is off the weekend and Benson might be up so perhaps we'll have ourselves a rideout of more than 2!

neilbaldry
07-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Hey Non, yeah, LR Inc is ok. Pretty easy to find. Ive not eaten in the diner, so cant comment on what the food is like! But the woman who co-runs it has/had a black/ tang S2R. And its up for sale. Think it might even be on their ebay listings aswel.

It is all weather dependant mind. My bike cant swim!

gremlin
09-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Hope you've got water wings, it's supposed to be wet on Saturday!

neilbaldry
09-07-2008, 05:46 PM
looks like if it is still going to happen, it will be sunday then!

gremlin
09-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Is Seasick open on Sunday? Still wouldn't be a huge miss if they're closed! Could do a Lowestoft to Southwold type ride out instead via Harleston of course!

neilbaldry
09-07-2008, 08:44 PM
I dunno whos open on a sunday to be honest.

gremlin
09-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Might be an idea to check or it could just be a meander around Norfolk, not that that's a bad thing of course!

neilbaldry
11-07-2008, 06:43 AM
I checked the weather on the BBC website last night, and for sunday, Lowestoft will have light showers, Dereham will be dry and sunny and Marham, aswel, will be dry and sunny. Thetford will have light showers, so will Norwich and Ipswich. So it looks like its going to be the luck of the draw. Could stay dry, could get wet............ But I think I will wait until saturday evening before commiting.

squiffything
11-07-2008, 06:59 AM
Neil, Me and the girls dad are taking a run out on Sunday for chish and fips in Southwold if you fancy a meet up. All dependent on the rain/sun.

Nonnie
11-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Squiffy that sounds good. Would like to come.

Snips
11-07-2008, 09:04 AM
I have my parents down this weekend so I'm parent-sitting and can't come out to play :/

My dad's in his 70s now. He has always been into bikes, but couldn't afford anything interesting.

He hasn't ridden for years, since he had a minor spill on his Honda CB250 (that single cylinder model, can't recall the full name).

Anyway, I'm going to find somewhere quiet and let him have a run on my Monster - I'm hoping it'll be a real treat for him.

Hope you all have fun at the seaside.

Nonnie
11-07-2008, 09:10 AM
My Dad rides mine Snips! Oh how I laughed when he jammed on the back brake thinking it was the foot rest. Har har.

Old people love Southwold, why don't you get them to drive there while you bike there and then we'll all have fish and chips. Most of us know how to behave in company! When I say most of us, obviously I don't mean me, but I'll try. They'll love it.

Snips
11-07-2008, 11:35 AM
My Dad rides mine Snips! Oh how I laughed when he jammed on the back brake thinking it was the foot rest. Har har.

Old people love Southwold, why don't you get them to drive there while you bike there and then we'll all have fish and chips. Most of us know how to behave in company! When I say most of us, obviously I don't mean me, but I'll try. They'll love it.

Fortunately, the logistics won't work, but thanks for the invitation.

I say 'fortunately', because even if you could manage being well behaved for a couple of hours (which, to be honest, I doubt), I'm not sure my parents could - they are rather 'set in their ways'.

Though you're right that they would love Southwold.

neilbaldry
11-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Arh bugger! Sexing-ring GP this weekend! If I come out to play, it will have to be after the races......... Looks like it could be another wet race un'all!

squiffything
11-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Nonnie will be sorting out the timings tonight with Tel so I'll let you know what time we will be setting off and hopefully arriving.

Anyone else coming out to play

Nonnie
11-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Yar let me know Squiffstar.

Yar.

And Snips, I behave beautifully. I don't even eat my peas with my fork like a spoon or anything.

Snips
11-07-2008, 02:24 PM
And Snips, I behave beautifully. I don't even eat my peas with my fork like a spoon or anything.

Yeah (Yar?) but I see from your avatar that you're still indulging in creating genetic mutant hybrids.

My parents really don't like that sort of thing, in fact just the other day my mother said, "If thes somat that really get's me reight livid, it's frog/kitten hybrids" :(

STOP THAT

neilbaldry
11-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Froggens, or Kittogs?

squiffything
12-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Yar let me know Squiffstar.

Yar.

Nonnie we will be leaving here at around 10 so expect to be in Southwold around 11 to 11.30

Anyone else fancy it?

gremlin
12-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Main bit or quayside? Not sure what we're doing yet but may get there.

Grumpy
12-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi Squiffy & Co, Where are you meeting in Southwold? I fancy a raze out !

Nonnie
13-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Nonnie we will be leaving here at around 10 so expect to be in Southwold around 11 to 11.30

Anyone else fancy it?

OK, just got up, give me some time to make breakfast, Benson is here, see you there! Down at the bottom of the pier? Having a coffee? Hurrah!

Grumpy
13-07-2008, 08:43 AM
bottom of the pier it is! see you guys in a couple of hours.