PDA

View Full Version : Italian Day At The Ace - April 13th

madhatter
02-04-2006, 01:02 PM
Ok Beds and Bucks, you missed quite a pleasant run to the Ace Cafe for the Buell Bash today, but If you are interested in Italian Night at the Ace, it's Thursday April 13th, just before Good Friday and the Easter break.

Anyone located from Milton Keynes down the various junctions of the M1 who wants to join up then you are very welcome!

Post up here in the Beds Region thread if you are interested in coming for a Park Royal Rumble!!:spin: :spin: :spin:

Chappers
02-04-2006, 01:06 PM
If I can hitch a ride as pillion with a fellow UKMOC member I'll be there Steve :p

madhatter
12-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Ok Beds and Bucks, you missed quite a pleasant run to the Ace Cafe for the Buell Bash today, but If you are interested in Italian Night at the Ace, it's Thursday April 13th, just before Good Friday and the Easter break.

Anyone located from Milton Keynes down the various junctions of the M1 who wants to join up then you are very welcome!

Post up here in the Beds Region thread if you are interested in coming for a Park Royal Rumble!!:spin: :spin: :spin:

Roll Up! Roll Up! Any other takers for this other than Chappers who appears to be sat on a pillion without a rider at the moment!!! ;)

gary tompkins
12-04-2006, 11:29 PM
I could be putting in an appearance from about 8pm (ish) onwards ;)

madhatter
13-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Sigggghhhhh!!!:(

Despite the weather forecast at the begining of the week looking promising for Thursday/Friday, it's done nothing but rain in Bedfordshire all day!:thumbsdown: So I'm giving tonight a miss now.

I even booked today off work to do my open clutch conversion and spend the whole rest of the day on the bike, ending up at the Ace cafe...Grrrrrrrr:hissy: :Furious: :grump:

gary tompkins
13-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Don't worry mate your not the only person who will be missing the Ace meet tonight :(

The trike has developed a habit of blowing fuses on the sidelight circuit - so I'll have to sort it before any jaunts after dark.