PDA

View Full Version : Ride to Southwold for chips!

benson
15-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Two of the best things in life - Southwold and chips. :mand:

Southwold is a lovely little seaside place in Suffolk and Nonnie in Norfolk is organising a ride in from her neck of the woods...

SO - the intention is to meet for a bag of chips and a jolly on the pier - I'll be heading in from East London - so sign up here if you want to come too!

:bunny:

Will
15-03-2006, 07:53 AM
Two of the best things in life - Southwold and chips. :mand:

Southwold is a lovely little seaside place in Suffolk and Nonnie in Norfolk is organising a ride in from her neck of the woods...

SO - the intention is to meet for a bag of chips and a jolly on the pier - I'll be heading in from East London - so sign up here if you want to come too!

:bunny:

I hope to be there - coming from the Cambridge direction though.

benson
15-03-2006, 07:56 AM
That's great Will - and if it's cold we will both no doubt be on our bikes with heated grips!!!!!:chuckle:

Bodybag
15-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Any chance of putting the date on there please? :mand:

Nonnie
15-03-2006, 10:42 AM
It's Saturday 25th March. Day before Mothers Day.

Let's do it. Let's ride, eat chips, get blown off the pier and come home again.

I just love the way she says I'm organising a ride in from Norfolk. Have you read the thread?!

Headhunter
15-03-2006, 11:05 AM
I'm game for it.

Benson, where abouts in East London are you heading off from?

Scott1
15-03-2006, 02:05 PM
I might be up for this, have a big night out before but if I make it home standing, or indeed make it home at all, I'll try and get down. Also my bike has a few probs at the moment, if it blows up or breaks down I hope somebody will give me a lift home.

What time are you going?

benson
15-03-2006, 07:12 PM
Don't worry - as that famous song goes - "there's room on my monster for two" oooerr missus - I reckon I ought to moderate that remark!!!!:cens:

And as for needing time and dates - well that was just adding to the overall mystery and effect!!!:pedro:

benson
22-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Right then everyone - 11.30 at the Bibby's cafe which is on the A12/M25 roundabout - behind the garage that you can see from the roundabout in whatever direction you head in from!!!

See you there - I hope to be there about 11.15 ish - hope it's sunny....:thumbsup:

Headhunter
22-03-2006, 06:41 PM
At the cafe it is. Hope I can get me arse out of bed in time!!!!!! :D

benson
22-03-2006, 07:12 PM
No worries - I'll be there til 11.30 at least!!!:ukm:

Headhunter
22-03-2006, 07:16 PM
You can have a bacon and egg buttie waiting for me :devil:

Paranoid Dave
22-03-2006, 07:18 PM
i sooo wish i was going, but alas work and a bike that's still in hibernation and all that. Have a good day all, try not to tell me too much about it after the event will you. I bet southwold is sooo warm at this time of year ;)

benson
22-03-2006, 10:00 PM
I will have the bike sitting waiting ready for fellow monsters and a bacon and egg buttie warming sweetly for you Headhunter!!! Meanwhile PD hope to see you soon - I feel a night at the dogs coming on!!

benson
25-03-2006, 05:37 PM
We did it - we made it out of Londond and we went to the seaside - allbeit a great weather ride there despite a number of rather frustrating road work typ things in the way but never mind - thanks all for making it a ggreat day out even if the chips weren't up to the standards we have come to expect - next time Bailey's in Sarfend perhaps???

Hope to see a few of you next weekend at the Ace for the Buell day - it's then Italian night on the 13th April,
the weekender,
Ron Parklinsons open day in Colchester on 6th may,
Italian Day on the 7th May.

Ride safe and see you soon I hope,

Benson:D