PDA

View Full Version : Leaky oil pressure switch

JamesM750
10-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Hello, ive got a leaky oil pressure switch on my 2000, M750. After looking through various threads I have seen different suggestions for a replacement, even some off a Vauxhall:eek:
Im not sure which to go for, can anyone make a suggestion for the right replacement, and a good place to buy one?
Cheers:)

Zimbo
10-02-2006, 07:51 PM
I believe the Vauxhall Aguila oil pressure switch works well, tried it on an M600 with no problems and seems to work. The pressure range is slightly different but it does what you want it to and puts the dash light on when there's no pressure. You need to use the connectors off the old switch though.

bod
11-02-2006, 11:34 PM
I believe the Vauxhall Aguila oil pressure switch works well, tried it on an M600 with no problems and seems to work. The pressure range is slightly different but it does what you want it to and puts the dash light on when there's no pressure. You need to use the connectors off the old switch though.

If true the Agila shares same engine as the Wagon R (check prices..or but genuine part)

JamesM750
12-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Thanks for that, how on earth did you find out that a Vauxhall switch works on your Monster? I guess I am asing a bit much for Ducati to make a suitable replacement that doesnt leak!