PDA

View Full Version : Week Commencing 16/05/05

Chappers
16-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Monday
Clophill, Beds Meet - I won't be there as I’m working as per usual and PeteS4 is away with work.

Tuesday
The Three Trees, Bletchley, Milton Keynes Meet – I won't be there as I have a prior engagement ;) and PeteS4 is away with work.

Wednesday
The Yew Tree Meet, Farnham Common, Bucks - I've never been and am working :(

Thursday
?

Friday
?

Saturday
BMF, East of England Showground, Peterborough – I’m working so can’t make it.

Sunday
BMF, East of England Showground, Peterborough – Myself and PeteS4 may be going, hopefully meeting with some locals (Ruffnex, Kevlar, Doc, Stuartg, Paul620ie, Laurent, Stormie, Chris, Tom etc) and then picking Windchaser and anyother Cambs peeps up on the way through around 10am (http://www.bmf.co.uk/events05mini/show05/index.html)

If you know of any other events/meets happening on any of these days let me know and I'll update, just thought it would be easier to have a breakdown at the beginning of each week.

Albie
23-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Monday
Clophill, Beds Meet - I won't be there as I’m working as per usual and PeteS4 is away with work.

Tuesday
The Three Trees, Bletchley, Milton Keynes Meet – I won't be there as I have a prior engagement ;) and PeteS4 is away with work.

Wednesday
The Yew Tree Meet, Farnham Common, Bucks - I've never been and am working :(

Thursday
?

Friday
?

Saturday
BMF, East of England Showground, Peterborough – I’m working so can’t make it.

Sunday
BMF, East of England Showground, Peterborough – Myself and PeteS4 may be going, hopefully meeting with some locals (Ruffnex, Kevlar, Doc, Stuartg, Paul620ie, Laurent, Stormie, Chris, Tom etc) and then picking Windchaser and anyother Cambs peeps up on the way through around 10am (http://www.bmf.co.uk/events05mini/show05/index.html)

If you know of any other events/meets happening on any of these days let me know and I'll update, just thought it would be easier to have a breakdown at the beginning of each week.

Whats your diary this week as I may pop up tuesday nite to your meet if

1/ You are there with some monnies
2/ It ain't peeing down otherwise no point bringing said bike.
3/ Im not ill or got some contageous disease.
4/ the bike breaks down between now and tomorrrow :eek:

Chappers
23-05-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm not there this week hun and neither is Kevlar Kid so not sure if Pete will be plus Pete never knows what time he's finishing work either :(

I'll defo be there next Tuesday though as I'll be away in the Isle of Man the following week for the TT Race :D :bunny: :burnout:

Albie
23-05-2005, 04:28 PM
I'll do it another week then a bit more in the summer. Will just go and play out and maybe go to Dave Woods to pick up my rad covers.Ps Have a good time at Sliverstone. Been there last year and your in for a treat with the hospitality and grub. Remember to take your camera Hayley.