PDA

View Full Version : anti-smoking site

dean
12-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Now i dont smoke either but this lot seem a bit OTT

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Not content with cigarettes they also seem to have major problems with swedes, which happen to be my favourite veg (apart from leeks)

CraigMac
12-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Whooo Neddy.....
Doesn't appear that, that bunch of nutters, likes anybody, but im now very worried as ive just sparked up a Bensons!!

Im concerned....

Dean, you have a very odd search engine...what cc is it?

Regards
Craig.

dean
12-05-2005, 01:55 PM
To be honest with you, i saw the website on a t-shirt and thought, i must check that one out when i have a minute.they seem like a tolerant bunch of people enjoying the odd weekly get together.

Free speech, dont ya just love it.

CraigMac
12-05-2005, 02:06 PM
I wonder what is going on in the heads of the people who run that site.....
Quite disturbing really!!

Regards

dean
12-05-2005, 02:46 PM
i couldn't agree more craig.

Whilst i do not advocate the use of nicotine (or swedes, as they are known to be even more toxic if you freebase them) i do believe in the freedom of choice.

Nutters.

Bobble
12-05-2005, 03:33 PM
I bet it's a "bundle of fun" at their meet up's :lol:

BoozyBOB
12-05-2005, 07:48 PM
:eek: WWhhhooohhh...
this site IS for real..jings and crivens,....(better not swear)..or i might get on thier list.. :eek:

CraigMac
13-05-2005, 02:24 PM
I think I had couple of these nutters on my doorstep last night trying to give me some magazines, They said that they were "Jehova's witnesses"....
I told them that I hadn't seen an accident involving there mate Jehova, and that I wasn't going to commit perjury just so they could sort out a dodgy insurance claim.....they both looked stunned....I think they were on drugs!!!

Has anyone else come accross this lot before!!

Regards.

Ps...I was sucking on a fag at the time and preparing a swede, which didn't go down to well.....

dean
13-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Craig

That sounded like a dodgy experience.

last week i was approached in the street and asked what my feeleings were toward the moonies.

I politely replied that exposing one's arse in public is a crime and they should be ashamed of themselves, especially canvassing outside tescos.

Strangest bunch though are the salvation army. I mean, i've seen them lot playing the tuba on a sunday morning, they couldn't fight they're way out of a wet paper bag.fancy calling themselves an army.

Although, i always buy war-cry off them when they come round the pub, i wouldn't want to mess with them ,just in case.

CraigMac
13-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Dean,
Have you ever seen that mob who follow some bloke called Harold Krishna, they walk down the high street singing "Harry Krishna...Harry Krishna"....They also sing about another bloke called "Harry Rama" but I could have mis-heard them they probably mean Harry Ramsden, who owns those dead expensive fish and chip shops......
Although they seem to eat a lot of brown rice and lentils, so im not to sure about the Ramsden connection!!

Regarding the Salvation Army, your right to be cautious, some of them are quite hard....Ive seen them forceing boiling hot soup down tramps.

Not to be messed with, but I think this was like there SAS brigade!!

Regards.

dean
13-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Are the sally army the ones who made that bumfights dvd a couple of years ago?. I dont know whether you heard of it on the interweb, it's where they ply the tramps with so much soup and biscuits that they get delerious. They then bait them against each other.

one of the tramps actually got "sally army" tattoed across his forehead, with some sicko sally army dude videoing it.

The tramps did all sorts of other crazy stuff like pulling teeth out with pliers (no,really) and putting their heads through windows etc.

I must admit, with the exception of baxters minestrone, which gives me wind, soup has never made me do stuff like that.

CraigMac
13-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Dean,
I think your right,Bumfighters.... I tuned into it thinking I was going to see celebs, tightly gripping a pugil stick between the cheeks of there arse and trying to knock seven bells out of each other...But it was not to be..
I wasn't a happy bunney...a bit like Kev, who's not happy at the moment....

I don't think that those two wine'oes were for real, because the one with the tatts on his head, looks just like my bank manager, who is into the amatuer dramatic scene, I think it was a setup....Having said that, I would love to see the poe faced tosser, being force fed "nutty soup" by some para military, hard christians.....
Byethe way, it was a good job that window was open when the tramp stuck his swede through it!!

Regards

A Yerbury
14-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Bum fighters? does this have anything to do with young people in "hoodies" slapping one another with mobile phone camera things? Sorry, I am not terribly au fait with this weeks horrors.

dean
14-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Alex,it's similar,in adifferent kind of way.

all part of the jackass mentality.the boy knoxville has a lot to answer for.

welcome back from walkabout, did you see anything nice while you were out?

A Yerbury
14-05-2005, 11:32 AM
I saw many a wondrous thing and had plenty of adventures, curious that god should hate fags? after all he loves (loved) the pope and the pope smokes (smoked) dope? I think that given the crisis in the catholic church "him upstairs" needs to be a bit more specific about do's and dont's?
AY.
ps I am thinking about starting my own religion, the tax breaks are awesome (as they say)

dean
14-05-2005, 11:52 AM
how about a religious charity?, that's the one to go for, you can claim everything back AND you can go around the pubs with a collection box on a friday night.

now that sounds like a tickle.

A Yerbury
14-05-2005, 11:57 AM
I was always led to believe that charidee began at home? if it can be initiated from a drinking establishment then that does indeed sound very tickly...I shall investigate later with able lieutenant Sellers as a guide.

cheers!

dean
14-05-2005, 12:01 PM
following on from earlier(and quite frankly,far more amusing) threads.

who do you think would win between the krishnas and the sally army in an all out bumfight?

the krishnas tend to be lean and supple, which surely would benefit them in defense, although the "army" are tough,seasoned campaigners and have experience on their side.

i'd go with the army personally

A Yerbury
14-05-2005, 12:10 PM
very tricky dean, the hare "lairy boyz" krishna killers or the Sally "wrath of God squad" Barmy Army? it is a classic mexican stand off scenario between the weathered troopers, armed to the gills with brass weaponry vs the slender oriental types with no doubt tricks up their orange sleeves? I would like to see those agent smith type american boys from planet Mormon thrown into the mix....you know the type, nice boys, neat boys, big chins and stupid name badges from the 70's.

CraigMac
14-05-2005, 03:03 PM
I might be barking up the wrong tree....a mystical oriental bird, told me that I had been a dog in a previous existence. Well, she said I was a dog or some thing like that!!
But my dosh would have to be on the Krishna's....This lot are the original "Hard Bunch" untill they got bought out by the shaolin temple mob!
Now this mob trained Kwai Chan Cain, remember him? He later changed his name by deed poll to David Carradine and went on to star in that docu-soap, Kill Bill, where he eventually got battered by that bird, Humour Thurman(I think they made that bit up)

On the Mormon bit, remember the Osmonds, they used to do a little Kung Fu in there stage show and Im led to believe had a rumble with Dexies Midnight Runners in the mid eighties.....

Regards

claicerrig
14-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Try this link :D

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/ :confused:

CraigMac
14-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Claicerrig

Thank you, superb site.

Are you "Chapel"?

I believe Dean is!!

Regards.

steviej
14-05-2005, 08:05 PM
I, being an Atheist, have an amusing retort with the 'God Squad' when they call round. When I pledge my allegiance to 'nowt' they look bewildered and then inform me that Satan will take my soul & I'll be damned to hell for not repenting..............................

......................I just tell them that being 'Damned in Hell' it's not an option for us Atheists 'cos only God lovers believe in Satan!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

The looks on their poor faces........... :lol: :lol:

Plum
14-05-2005, 08:30 PM
I do foot worship. Is that a religion, or a kink!?

Nice to see you back Yerbs

L

A Yerbury
15-05-2005, 11:11 AM
why limit oneself to the foot alone? life is short. If you have any tums and bums going spare I will pm my address.

regards.

a fellow monk.