PDA

View Full Version : The season starts

S4R Dude
17-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Or at least it did today with my good lady and me with a run out to the cafe at West Bexington. Mind you it was a tad chill!

How about getting a Dorset run going, say for a cuppa at West Bay on a Sunday morning??

DesmoDog
17-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Aye, two thirds of the North East massive were out on the road today. Then I had to go home to look after the kids and that finished it for Scotty coz I was wearing his boots. Top lad. Bloody nice day though.

scrumpster
17-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Well it's international womens day next Sunday so me and my female mates are all making sure we get out on our bikes and the suggestion is West Bay!!! Might see you there!

DesmoDog
17-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Wasn't IWD last month? I'm sure the guy that works with me was buying flowers for that. Big celebration in Russia, apparently. I would have bought flowers for my mum, but she would have thought I was after something.

scrumpster
17-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Wasn't IWD last month? I'm sure the guy that works with me was buying flowers for that. Big celebration in Russia, apparently. I would have bought flowers for my mum, but she would have thought I was after something.

You are correct, so why I got an email saying the following, I don't know:

Sunday 24th April is Women's International Day .......... meaning that as many women as possible should get on their bikes and ride, whether in a group, with a friend, or by themselves.

Maybe its International Womens Motorcycle Day!!???? I'm the Queen of duff information!!!!

Matt Black
04-05-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm up for a run sometime, will it be a local run for local people?

Let me know if you are travelling up to the track day S4R dude

S4R Dude
05-05-2005, 09:09 PM
No not doing this track day, pity, not thrashed the beastie yet.