UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Dorset » The season starts

Old 17-04-2005, 08:14 PM   #1
S4R Dude

The season starts

Or at least it did today with my good lady and me with a run out to the cafe at West Bexington. Mind you it was a tad chill!

How about getting a Dorset run going, say for a cuppa at West Bay on a Sunday morning??
Old 17-04-2005, 08:32 PM   #2
DesmoDog

Aye, two thirds of the North East massive were out on the road today. Then I had to go home to look after the kids and that finished it for Scotty coz I was wearing his boots. Top lad. Bloody nice day though.
Old 17-04-2005, 08:43 PM   #3
scrumpster

Well it's international womens day next Sunday so me and my female mates are all making sure we get out on our bikes and the suggestion is West Bay!!! Might see you there!
Old 17-04-2005, 08:45 PM   #4
DesmoDog

Wasn't IWD last month? I'm sure the guy that works with me was buying flowers for that. Big celebration in Russia, apparently. I would have bought flowers for my mum, but she would have thought I was after something.
Old 17-04-2005, 09:09 PM   #5
scrumpster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesmoDog
Wasn't IWD last month? I'm sure the guy that works with me was buying flowers for that. Big celebration in Russia, apparently. I would have bought flowers for my mum, but she would have thought I was after something.
You are correct, so why I got an email saying the following, I don't know:

Sunday 24th April is Women's International Day .......... meaning that as many women as possible should get on their bikes and ride, whether in a group, with a friend, or by themselves.

Maybe its International Womens Motorcycle Day!!???? I'm the Queen of duff information!!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 05:58 PM   #6
Matt Black

I'm up for a run sometime, will it be a local run for local people?

Let me know if you are travelling up to the track day S4R dude
Old 05-05-2005, 09:09 PM   #7
S4R Dude

No not doing this track day, pity, not thrashed the beastie yet.