PDA

View Full Version : Ride out this Saturday to Blackpool!!

StuartR
22-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Sorry to hi-jack the Mancheter forum but you guys should be involved too!! ;)

We're planning a ride out this Easter Saturday to Blackpool.
A few gals/gals from the Ducati Owners Club and DSC are getting together for a "Wake UP Blackpool" tour. :twisted:
The South Lancastrians are meeting up at Rivington Barn at around 10:30.
We will be heading down from the north (Lancaster area) at about the same time so if anyone fancies it post a reply back and we'll all meet up.
Weather's looking good so dust those Monsters off !!!!!

Hope to see some of you there.

DesmoS4
22-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Wouldn't have minded a run out this weekend but the S4's in bits awaiting belts + exhaust hangers for me new Quill T3's :mad:

Oh well have a good un and i'll see you all next time ;)

Tigerlily
23-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Well......Steviej is in S America (lucky, lucky sod!) and Manc Skank has left us to go down south! So I doubt they'll make it to Blackpool! :lol:

As for me.....I've got to take my daughter to a friends birthday party :mad: .....dunno about Rabbit though, he might fancy it........

Thanks for the invite though! :D

StuartR
23-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Sorry neither of you can make it, maybe next time.
Marcus, you'll have to get up to one of our meets again on the first Tuesday of the month at the Cross Keys at Slyne (3 miles north of Lancaster on the A6) when you et that bike of yours done!
And Tigerlily, my wifes got a Monster too so would love to meen another M type lass! I'll keep you both posted on future rides this summer through the Trough and the Lakes.
:)

Tigerlily
23-03-2005, 10:11 AM
We'll definately meet up sometime soon, I just seem to be organising me social life around my daughters' at the moment.....party,party,party that's all she seems to do......and she's not even 5 yet!!!!! :lol:

StuartR
23-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Tell me about it! Our daughter's 17 (going on 27) and trust me it only gets worse! ;)