PDA

View Full Version : rearsets update

A Yerbury
01-03-2005, 08:45 AM
well the guy can do an order of 5 at 6% and 10 at 8%, forgive the cse maths but I think thats about 128 nicker each at 6%. Plus they could be sent to one address for a single postage at 28 euros, a central uk one would be easier for yous lot and someone could carrier pigeon a pair to me? Oh and that's for any finish. I would post a link here and I will later..for pics a quick search using "rearsets going cheap" should locate the buggers.
Alex.
ps sorry for the above "irrelevant nonsense" you know who you are... :rolleyes:

NBs
08-03-2005, 03:28 PM
I'd like to get in on this one yerbs...
What's the score? What's the deadline??

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 03:38 PM
no deadline the guy sell em on ebay? for all kinds of bikes. my old man is multi lingual so a worldwide search brought em up? so far we have moi dean albie poss gt and you? thats 5? any colour. all posted to one central uk address for 28 euros.

NBs
08-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Yes please, gold ones. Add me to the list yerbs.

I'm not in a central location, but will be happy enough to receive and distribute by post... I have some boxes and mucho bubble wrap ready and waiting. Let me know if I can help out.

peteS4
08-03-2005, 03:52 PM
i sent the fella on ebay a mail asking if the rear peg would be in way of high level cans,..... and also asked him how much something else pretty he made was....................... i never got a reply.......... so he aint getting any of my hard earned pennys.....

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Well P, I have had four replys so far? maybe.....he......................didnt........... .............understand ya?! Seriously tho they are for real. what ever happened to the big insurance thing in the summer? did they sort it in the end? is it the same bike?
Alex.

peteS4
08-03-2005, 04:02 PM
i am STILL waiting for it to come to an end, told we close to getting the money for the bike but then we have to start all over again with clothing and personal injury

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 04:13 PM
so what happened to the duke was it repaired? sorry you dont have to reply what "with the law/the man" still at least you got your ears sorted?!
Alex.

DesmoDog
09-03-2005, 11:20 AM
hmmm sorely tempted. They included the pillion as well no?