UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Bedfordshire » Clophill Weekly Tuesday Bike Meet

Old 02-08-2004, 10:41 AM   #1
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Talking Clophill Weekly Tuesday Bike Meet

Ok Everyone,

The good weather looks like it is going to hold out for a bit longer, so who is up for a run to Clophill again this week? There was quite a good showing of Monster owners last week and even a couple of new faces, so lets try to keep the ball rolling. I'll be leaving from the Flitwick Petrol Station again at 7:45, so if anyone want's to meet up here at 7:30, we can roll in together!

Does anyone from North or South of Beds and Bucks fancy a nice long ride-out Tuesday, with a chance to put faces to forum names??
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 11:37 AM   #2
Chris

I may well see you there this week. fingers x'ed
Old 02-08-2004, 11:47 AM   #3
madhatter
Gold Member

Be nice to see you there Chris......you can have a look at my DIY Corse stripe kit!!!
Old 02-08-2004, 12:07 PM   #4
Dutchman

Not gonna make it this week, I have actually amanged to arrange a trip to the cinema for the first time this year!
Old 02-08-2004, 04:46 PM   #5
peteS4

i'll be there............... in a fecking car again
Old 02-08-2004, 05:57 PM   #6
STORMIE

Madhatter,

i will be going to Clophill this tuesday, i'll try and meet you at the petrol station, i think i know the one, or i'll see at clophill.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:53 AM   #7
madhatter
Gold Member

Hi Stormie,

If you are coming from the Woburn direction, on the Bypass around Ampthill, it is the first main Ampthill/Flitwick roundabout (after that silly little mini r/bout thing). You will see the Shell Petrol Station on your right.

I will be there until 7:45 then will be heading to Clophill to get parked up.

Be good to see you again Pal. :burnout: :burnout:
Old 03-08-2004, 02:21 PM   #8
madhatter
Gold Member

Unhappy

I'm still at work.......it's getting hotter and stuffier by the minute........I've seriously had enough crap and ****e for one day.......I want to be out on my Monster.......now!.....right now!....I want to be outside the Pub in Clophill drinking a cool pint......talking bikes....looking at bikes.....surrounded by bikes.....and just to make matters worse.....I know of some lucky sods who have been off work all day.....will the nightmare never end!!!!!
Old 03-08-2004, 02:24 PM   #9
peteS4

but said lucky sod isnt getting paid to be off work........... and also said lucky sod will be driving to a bike meet on a wonderful summers evening in a fecking pug 306..................... yeah............... i'm sooooooooooooo lucky...............
Old 03-08-2004, 02:30 PM   #10
madhatter
Gold Member

Ahhhh...but Pete my old Dude....you can't be as lucky in Love as you are and expect to be lucky in other things as well!!!
Old 03-08-2004, 02:31 PM   #11
peteS4

lol............... sod off................. :lol:
Old 03-08-2004, 03:39 PM   #12
madhatter
Gold Member

Unhappy Weather Warning!!!

After a hot stuffy day, it now looks like the storms are about to unleash upon the Herts, Beds, Bucks areas.......it's as black as coal in Herts at the moment and thundering away. My "roving weather reporter" informs me that it is bucketing down in Milton Keynes!

If we get the heavy rain that's forecast I won't be struggling over to Clophill, as the Pub is far too small to get 150 soggy bikers inside.....if the weather blows over and stays dry, I will be at the Flitwick/Ampthill roundabout Petrol Station for 7.30.......Watch The Skys...
Old 11-08-2004, 07:18 AM   #13
madhatter
Gold Member

Clophill - 10th August

Great to see you all on your Monnies last night;

Dutchman, Stormie, Doc, Chris, PeteS4 (in ya Peug) and the Guy on the Senna Monnie whose name I can't remember.....Nice that we all got to park up together, with no two bikes looking the same, certainly gave people a thing or two to have a look at! Noticed the Police Astra drove past a couple of times, but hear that the copper is infact a biker and was admiring the bikes, he wasn't suposed to be there!! :lol:

See you Guys, next time....if anyone else wants to go...PM me and we can meet up at 7.30.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:20 AM   #14
madhatter
Gold Member

Talking Clophill - Tuesday September 7th

If the weather is still dry, I'm going to Clophill from the Flitwick/Ampthill Petrol Station at 7.30 tonight. Not sure how many more Tuesday evenings we will get before the sleet/hail/snow/ice begins to descend, so I'm making the most of what ones are left.....if you fancy a ride out for a burger/pint/chat as well, meet me either at the petrol station or at Clophill itself.

Chappers has said she can't make it any longer because it is getting dark. I'm not sure if this is because she grows fangs and a fine covering of dark hair when the moon comes out, I'll check with Pete S4. :lol:
Old 07-09-2004, 08:24 AM   #15
Chappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatter
Chappers has said she can't make it any longer because it is getting dark. I'm not sure if this is because she grows fangs and a fine covering of dark hair when the moon comes out, I'll check with Pete S4. :lol:
What you on about hun...I look like that in daylight!

Tell you what, if the weather is ok next Tuesday and you lot are defo going I will come along and say hi; whether I'm in a car with Pete or by myself or if someone wants to kindly chuck me on the back of their bike.

I'll have to get eating those carrots so I can see in the dark :lol: