UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Bedfordshire » Streefighters @ Ace Cafe Sunday 15 Aug

Old 29-07-2004, 05:03 AM   #1
Dutchman

Streefighters @ Ace Cafe Sunday 15 Aug

According to the Ace Cafe web site, it is a Streetfighter Sunday on the 15th August.

And what is good for me is it is NOT a MotoGP weekend!

So who is up for it.
Old 29-07-2004, 07:37 AM   #2
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
AK will def be going - along with prob Muttley and poss a few from Surrey & surrounding areas.

C
CK & AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2004, 08:18 AM   #3
Chris

Ah! Just mentioned this on the Tuesday nights post! But I think I thought it was Italian bikes. Sounds good, it's in my diary, just got to get the bike fixed and make sure I don't plan anything else that day.
Old 29-07-2004, 08:32 AM   #4
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Talking Buy Two Get One Free!!

Italian Night is the second Thursday of the month, so should be held on Thursday August 12th..............

Streetfighter Night is Sunday 15th August..........

Those with sufficient petrol tokens could have two rideouts!!! :burnout:
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2004, 10:16 AM   #5
Blufoot

Streetfighter day is not to be missed - I am out of the country and cant go, but i went last year and it was great.

If youre one of those lot that reckon driving fast is dangerous and wheelies damage your bike (yawn yawn) then you will hate it - so dont go (please)

Top tip - go early enough to get your bike parked nearer and maybe take a disposable bbq and a video camera.

have fun, gutted i cant go.
Old 29-07-2004, 11:22 AM   #6
Vman

You try and Stop me....

Streetfighter Days are not to be missed....they are mental.....
Old 29-07-2004, 03:35 PM   #7
Dutchman

So what time is "early"...bearing in mind this is a Sunday...What am I saying, I have children! I'll be up at 7:00 as usual...
Old 29-07-2004, 08:30 PM   #8
elaine

detour

Are we going to the Ace Cafe and then shopping at Ikea?
Old 30-07-2004, 12:43 AM   #9
Blufoot

i turned up at about 11 or 12 noon last year and it was already becoming difficult to park.

everyone used to park in 'tile world' or whatever its called next door, but they started clamping or something - but basically said you couldnt park there.

Get down there for 10 you should be ok, try not to park too near the road edges coz those is the bikes that get hit by flying, riderless bikes hahaha - i'm only joking, but it happened last year....

someone video the whole day for me please (preferably on mini DV)
Old 30-07-2004, 10:20 AM   #10
SazzaG

Maybe JMo will go in her Lara outfit again. That'll get a few more of the guys interested!

Missed it last year. Hoping to make it this year!

And don't forget, Ladies Day is on the 22nd. You never know, Flip might even dust off his tutu... (Flip, I'll see if I can get the Barbie Bling again)

Saz
Old 14-08-2004, 10:37 PM   #11
Dutchman

Ouch!

Even the weather looks good for Sunday...but I have bashed up my shoulder quite a bit in a large tumble yesterday...luckily I was not on the Monster at the time, but riding a Honda 250 MotoX...

Before the spill - http://www.examplesystems.com/wargam...c/trimmed1.jpg

And after, you don't want to know...fingers caught between the clutch and the bars, and leading into the ground with my shoulder...even with the armour, it hurt...

So, for those that go on Sunday, have a blast and I will try to make the 22nd instead...