UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Yorkshire » Where's The Other Yorkies???

Old 23-07-2004, 09:03 PM   #1
dazzi-b

Where's The Other Yorkies???

We have our own pages
It's what we all wanted
We've been after a region listing for ages

And it looks like I'm the only one of us using it...........I'm all alone in YORKSHIRE!!!!!!
Old 23-07-2004, 09:35 PM   #2
slug

Thumbs up Hello fellow Tyke

Well its about time the greatest county in England had its own section in the UKMOC forum.
I dont live there any more but I visit frequently, in fact I rode to leeds and back today on business and often nip over from Lancashire to visit friends and relatives.

I would be up for a Lancs, Manc's, Yorks get together sometime (diary and household chores permitting)
Old 23-07-2004, 09:42 PM   #3
dazzi-b

Pay us a visit

You are more than welcome to come to a meet I think there's going to be a gathering on the 22nd Aug with the Mankys, Geordies, Yorkies and anybody else who wishes to attend
Old 23-07-2004, 11:07 PM   #4
Macca

I pick up my bike tomorrow so I'll finally be armed and dangerous in Yorkshire!!!
Old 27-07-2004, 04:02 PM   #5
hammy

Yorkie's?? Thez wun ovver 'ere!!

I've only been riding a year, learning all the time, but would be up for meeting some locals to talk Monsters, booze, football, Monster etc.

Where's 'the gathering' likely to be? I want to be there
Old 27-07-2004, 04:11 PM   #6
dazzi-b

The big meet

Hiya,
It should be at the Crown in Easingwold but we'll have to wait to see what the Manks say :burnout:
Old 27-07-2004, 04:25 PM   #7
hammy

Easingwold here I come

You're going to listen to what the Mank's say?
Keep us all informed, I NEED to be there!!

I'm off home now, speak to you again soon.
Cheers Hammy
Old 27-07-2004, 05:58 PM   #8
dazzi-b

The Manks

Don't underestimate the power of a Mank We have our own pages because of help from a Mank They're our friends and are welcome over here anytime they wish to pay a visit

Did you see the last Easingwold pictures? Here is the line up of Yorkie,Mankie,Newkie and Linkie bikes on parade :burnout:
Old 27-07-2004, 07:51 PM   #9
boppy

Bike: M900
Still here

Hiya dazzi. I'm still around but don't know where Lox is. Anyway going to have a ride over to Sherburn tomorrow evening, see if you can make it if shifts permmit, cheers Dave.
boppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2004, 07:57 PM   #10
dazzi-b

Sherburn

Hiya Dave,
It's good to hear from you
I'm on some Red Cross First Aid course this week so with a bit of luck and no homework (it's like been at school again) I should be able to pop to Squires. I haven't heard anything from Rich since Easingwold
Speak to you soon,
Darran :burnout:
Old 27-07-2004, 08:10 PM   #11
boppy

Sherburn

Great to hear from you too dazzi-b. If you can make it I'll be there from about 6ish, so I can grab miself some tea.
Old 28-07-2004, 10:07 AM   #12
Macca

I'm still running my bike in at the moment (only 300 miles so far), but as soon as I'm though the 1st service gubbins I'm up for meeting.

Macca
Old 28-07-2004, 10:26 AM   #13
hammy

Sherburn

I wasn't planning a trip to Sherburn, but work & weather permitting (I'm a bit of a mincer, only go out if it's over 25 degrees ) I'll have a blast over. Doubt I'll be there before 7. Maybe see you if you're still off.

Cheers
Hammy
Old 28-07-2004, 07:03 PM   #14
dazzi-b

Sherburn

Hiya Dave,
I called a Squires straight from work (I finished at Half 7) I looked around but didn't notice you amongst the crowds I only stayed 10 mins or so before having to get back home

It was well packed out. I noticed the police were out in force scattered along some of the back roads and hiding behind the bushes
Old 28-07-2004, 09:17 PM   #15
boppy

Sherburn

Hi Darren, I was there from 6.30-7.40 sat up on the banking where us lot were last time. Your right it was heaving. Must have just missed yer. Your right about the local plod everywhere. Went back via Cawood and there was one parked at the top of a country lane so expecting a raffle ticket in not to distant future. See ya soon, Dave.