UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Leicestershire » Tuesday Night Rides !

Old 11-05-2004, 01:00 PM   #1
Kev Bunney

Tuesday Night Rides !

Me Julie texted me earlier about possibly going up to six hills, it got me to thinking, maybe it`s time to crank up the regular Tuesday evening ride outs, Meeting at Cotes Mill, a ride to Route 46 for a sticky at all the bikes then a ride out ! it`ll be a case of turning up and see who`s there, you MAY be the only one ! it`s just the meet time, if we say 7pm and hang around till quarter past, how does that sound ? catch you later KB
Old 11-05-2004, 01:05 PM   #2
Mand

Mr Bunney - hello there!

Hoping to get down to Six Hills tonight to meet Joolie and Roof, there is a CD swap going down.

I won't be there until 7.30 tonight though.
Old 11-05-2004, 01:49 PM   #3
LesPaul

Why not have a ride over to The Unicorn, Gunthorpe, Notts to meet the Notts DSC for a drink. We meet around 7:30, if not see you soon on a Tuesday at Route 46

Darren
Old 11-05-2004, 02:09 PM   #4
Julie

Hi Darren

i'd like to meet the DSC lot, when is your next meeting? We can sort out a run over to you.

How did your wife get on with the CBT? has she and your sister in law picked up the monsters?
Old 11-05-2004, 02:11 PM   #5
Julie

Kev we will be at 6 hills at about 7.30. see you then. we dont wanna do a run tonight just a chill n chat tonight. hope thats ok?
Old 11-05-2004, 02:25 PM   #6
Chris

Where are you meeting? I know Leicestershire fairly well, but not sure exactly where at Six Hills you meet.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:27 PM   #7
Julie

just off the a46 out side loughborough. a place called 6 hills. the pub is called the ox

can anyone help with more direction??

can you come chris?
Old 11-05-2004, 02:29 PM   #8
paul620sie

The cotes mill, not been there since my days at lufbra uni (a long time ago). Too far for me to join you tho'.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:30 PM   #9
Chris

Do you mean the Durham Ox? aka Six Hills Hotel? aka Route 46? on the A46, Melton Road junction?
Old 11-05-2004, 02:32 PM   #10
Chris

Paul, I was at L'boro' uni, started in '94, Civ Eng.
It's not too far up there!
Assuming I get a few bits sorted beforehand I'll be heading up that way tonight.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:36 PM   #11
Julie

chris thats the place!

see you later may be?

We graduated in 1994! how old do you make me feel
Old 11-05-2004, 02:48 PM   #12
LesPaul

Quote:
Originally posted by Julie & Ruth
Hi Darren

i'd like to meet the DSC lot, when is your next meeting? We can sort out a run over to you.

How did your wife get on with the CBT? has she and your sister in law picked up the monsters?
Hi Julie & Ruth

Both passed their CBT's thanks for asking, my wife is now the proud owner of her Monster 600 as I've got my own now her sister picks up her 620 Dark from Italia on Saturday and they are both doing their test this Friday .

Notts DSC meet on the 2nd Tuesday of the month for a drink and a chat at The Unicorn and meet again on the last Tuesday of the month for a rideout to another pub (usually decided on the night).

Darren
Old 11-05-2004, 04:02 PM   #13
Chris

J&R & KB and M and anybody else.....

See you there!
Old 11-05-2004, 04:43 PM   #14
Julie

drucilla, hopefully
Old 11-05-2004, 04:50 PM   #15
Drucilla

Dru, Stu and Kanak too