UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Gloucestershire » Glos Group Chipping Sodbury Bike show

Old 08-05-2004, 10:40 PM   #1
Duncan

Glos Group Chipping Sodbury Bike show

Hi all

Theres a bike show in Chipping Sodbury Masonic Hall organised by the very nice Christian Motorcyclists and called Holy Joes bike show.

Its only about a quid to enter and they have live bands, a show and shine, raffles etc with loads of prizes. I won best paint last year and thats despite there being a custom Harley straight from Back Street Heroes.

I shall be there from about 10am and its in the Masonic Hall on the bend by the War Memorial in Sodding Chipbury main street.
Old 09-05-2004, 07:09 PM   #2
snakey

Angry Spent

2 hours riding round old sodbury , chipping sodbury, yate, iron acton and all surrounding areas - couldn't find a bike show, nor any signs for one

pete.
Old 09-05-2004, 07:12 PM   #3
steviej

SODin' 'ell
Old 09-05-2004, 07:41 PM   #4
Duncan

Snakey

Forgot to put a date. Its Saturday the 15th is the show. Sorry bout the info but if you read the post next Saturday morning then it will all make sense. See you Saturday then Pete? Bring a bible.
Its also listed correctly in the regional events section but I dont spose anyone ever checks whats happening in there?

D
Old 09-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #5
Banshee

LOL

Old 09-05-2004, 08:26 PM   #6
snakey

It was

not a bad day for a ride though. went on the sport - good fun on the twisty bits ..... ended up heading off to bath then back to bristol had to be done.

Pete.