UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Monster/Ducati Parts Clear Out

Old 28-02-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
Luxexterior

Monster/Ducati Parts Clear Out

I am clearing out my garage & have the following Monster/Ducati parts for sale. Can't work out how to load photos so if you are interested & want see a photo of any of the items listed please PM me with your email address & I will send you photos. Cash on collection preferred but can post at buyers expense. If not sold here will put on Fleabay in a couple of weeks for a little bit more.

M1000S Pro Com Power Jet Fuel Controller - £50.00. This is intended for Monster 1000 models. I tried to use it on my 900ie but could never get it to perform properly, probably because it's for the bigger dual spark engine. Anyway only used for a week so as new. Easy plug in & play fit. Big saving on new price. Now Sold.

Monster 600/750/900 Solid Handlebar Clamp - £20.00. Old new stock, packing damaged but part unused. Fits pre 2000 models.

ST2 Type Centre Stand - £40.00. The sort of centre stand often fitted to Monsters, comes with brackets & springs. The brackets have been modified (not by me) to fit late model 600/750/900 etc Monsters. The stand is in very good condition & doesn't appear to have had much use, I bought it to fit on my Monster but changed my mind, never attempted to fit it & has sat in the garage since I bought it. Now Sold.

S4 Stainless Steel Remus Silencers - £70.00. Good used condition original (optional?) equipment. Very shiny & smart looking. Some marks from use but no dents etc.

600/900ss Chain Adjusters - £16.00. Good used condition, gold end caps.

If you require further details please PM me. Thanks for looking.
Steve

Last edited by Luxexterior; 15-03-2017 at 07:47 AM..
Old 28-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #2
FAT MATT

Bike: S4
Any pictures of the remus cans? I have an S4 and am considering something else. Do they have removable baffles?
FAT MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #3
Luxexterior

These silencers are Remus OEM in polished stainless steel, so they do not have removable baffles. They are in good condition with only minor marks from use & have no dents. They look much smarter than the usual mat finish version.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:31 PM   #4
524west

Hi, can you send me a picture of the handlebar clamp to markjameswest@hotmail.co.uk
Old 11-04-2017, 08:25 AM   #5
Dennis menace

Bike: Other Ducati
I'll have the chain adjuster/end caps if they are still for sale - PM sent.
Dennis menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:28 AM   #6
Luxexterior

Hi Mark, will do.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:41 AM   #7
Dennis menace

Steve, those end cap/chain tensioners do not fit my bike. I hope you will find a buyer on the forum.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:49 PM   #8
Dennis menace

Bump!
Fell off today's posts.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:57 PM   #9
Luxexterior

No problem, looks like they are for a later bike.