UK Monster Owners Club Forum » News » Ducati Nottingham the latest dealership to join the Ducati dealer network

Old 29-02-2016, 12:49 PM   #1
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Ducati Nottingham the latest dealership to join the Ducati dealer network

• Newest Ducati store opens in Nottingham
  • Largest Ducati showroom in the dealer network
  • British Superbike Be Wiser Ducati rider Shane Byrne opens dealership

Ducati UK welcome Ducati Nottingham to its UK dealer network. Ducati Nottingham, owned and operated by Pidcocks Motorcycles becomes the twelfth solus Ducati store in the UK.

The store is located on a prominent main road on the edge of Nottingham occupying a 7,500 sq ft premises boasting the largest Ducati showroom in the UK. The showroom incorporates the latest Ducati retail identity communicating a strong and distinctive brand image with a premium customer experience. The dealership also has a two bay workshop with room for expansion to four bays.

Shane Byrne was the guest of honour for the official opening, welcoming the first customers to visit the new dealership. ‘Shakey’meet fans and posed for photos and signed autographs. Byrne was also keen to tell fans about his experiences of the new XDiavel which he had ridden on the recent launch in San Diego.

Chris Pidcock, owner and Chairman of Pidcock Motorcycles and Ducati Nottingham has been involved in the Motorcycle trade for many years in the Nottingham area and commented, “It has been great to see many new faces into the dealership and we have even had people arranging ride-outs to see our new Ducati store. Ducati has a passion for its brand and that passion has rubbed off on all of us involved in this project. It has been an exciting project for me personally which is something I enjoy and it has been encouraging to see local motorcyclists so enthusiastic about Ducati Nottingham.”

Tim Maccabee, Managing Director of Ducati UK who attended the VIP opening and official launch was equally enthused about the new Ducati store. “Nottingham is my home town so I am particularly pleased to have such a high quality dealer here. Pidcocks share our passion for the brand and we look forward to working with Chris and his team and bringing the people of the East Midlands a premium Ducati experience.”

Ducati Nottingham is located on the Queens Road in the Beeston area of Nottingham. For all the latest news on the new Nottingham store visit: www.facebook.com/DucatiNottingham/
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 03:56 PM   #2
J.P
No more Monster...

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Nice to hear of a Dealership opening. Didn't I also hear of a Ducati Cambridge dealership opening too ?

-------------------------------

My Mum says, there's no such thing as Monsters.
J.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 06:24 PM   #3
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
You must have heard right JP.

Quoted from a DOCGB circular email recieved today..

"The Vindis Ducati Cambridge Branch in Harston is launching on Saturday 12th March. The Nene Valley branch will be there so let’s make our presents known. The address - High Street, Harston, Cambs CB22 7PZ, a little North East of Meldrith just off the A10, for those that have attended the midsummers day Meldrith Bike Show."

Don't forget to take your "presents"...
Old 29-02-2016, 06:49 PM   #4
Nottsbiker

Go past it everyday and it looks very bootique with hardly any stock

Not been in as didn't want a new Multstrada on finance by accident)

Ben
Old 01-03-2016, 06:30 AM   #5
popelli

went past it on sunday it looked positively closed

still if they can afford to be closed 50% of the time working people can visit showroom they must be doing well
Old 01-03-2016, 08:24 AM   #6
Nottsbiker

Yes it's been closed a couple of times when I've been past mid week
Old 01-03-2016, 11:30 AM   #7
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

You probably have to make an appointment in advance

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:51 PM   #8
Iklehit

Hi Darren69,
Are you planning on going to the Monster weekend? I'm based in Hucknall and looking for fellow monsters to travel down with
Regards,
Iklehit
Old 06-12-2016, 09:41 AM   #9
Sup3rman1

Just brought a Monster 821 from here, Brilliant Team which made it very easy to part with my money but looked after me on the price side
Old 06-12-2016, 10:36 AM   #10
chris.p
Gold Member

Bike: No Bike Yet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rman1 View Post
Just brought a Monster 821 from here, Brilliant Team which made it very easy to part with my money but looked after me on the price side

Just a question, what made you buy from Nottingham Ducati rather than Itali Moto in Lincoln, just curious?
chris.p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:19 PM   #11
Sup3rman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.p View Post
Just a question, what made you buy from Nottingham Ducati rather than Itali Moto in Lincoln, just curious?
Well I was looking for a 821 Stripe and sadly John @ Italia didn't have one around without getting it in from another branch.

The guys @ Italia Lincoln are really top blokes but on this occasion Mark and Curtis at Ducati Notts really looked after me Service wise and with a sweet deal for my first duke! (first bike infact)

Brraaaaaaap
Old 08-12-2016, 01:06 PM   #12
Nottsbiker

My (old) friend Adam runs V-Due in Lincoln look them up when your warranty runs out or you need a second hand Ducati
Old 08-12-2016, 02:11 PM   #13
smiffyraf1
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
seconded for Adam Wood at V-duo. has done a lot with all my bikes. the guys a legend.
smiffyraf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 05:37 PM   #14
Nottsbiker

I remember him as an apprentice at the now defunct Marcol Motorcycles

Happy times not that I could actually recall them all exactly as they happened...
Old 08-12-2016, 07:07 PM   #15
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

I remember Marcol. they were the guys who said they could service my bike and have it back within the day. When I collected it they hadn't done what I'd asked them to do and when I asked why they said they didn't have time. I don't think they could have set the shims correctly anyway because the engine was still too warm and needs to stand overnight. I never went back there again anyway and they're not there anymore. I know why now.

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: