UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Back to the fold!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-05-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
gremlin

Back to the fold!

Yay back on line again and raring to go. Gremlin is living up to her name and refusing to play ball now I'm feeling well enough to ride . The vacuum tap is playing up so a replacement is needed. Have had a look and an ER6 one may do the trick as genuine ones seem to be an awful lot of money. Have a lovely new man who so far has refrained from saying the inevitable phrase "f***ing Ducati!" He's come close, especially when she decided not to let him MOT her, he'd stayed late to get her done but she decided to spew petrol everywhere then skinned his shins when wheeling her out. She's been languishing in his workshop waiting for us to have time to do the work on her. Not that she's complaining she has Bengy the VFR to snuggle up to and Tushy the GS500 and any other bike that's in for work. May have a 125 lined up to get me back on the road and get my confidence back again in the meantime. It's been nearly a two year lay off. I'd like to get straight back on the old girl but himself thinks after so long off the bike I may struggle with her when I'm rusty.Having said that I'm managing to wheel her about now. I'm just looking forward to getting out on the pointy end of anything at the mo having had the easy option of the back of a Fireblade for the last few months. Anyway hope to get out for a fish and chip run or something soon even if I am still sans Ducati.