UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Manchester » North West Meets - Early Season! - Manchester Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
LouSCannon
These must fit a Monster?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
North West Meets - Early Season! - Manchester Thread

Following on from my mass PM, and the very positive response from people, I'd like to propose the following dates and venues for the early season riders out there...

Sunday March 28th - Rivington Hall Barn - 12PM
Sunday 28th March - Wirral Easter Egg Charity Run - http://www.wirraleggrun.co.uk/wirral-egg-run/
Sunday April 4th - Cat & Fiddle - 12PM
Sunday April 18th - Rivington Hall Barn - 12PM

I've chosen the most popular suggestions, but for future meets happy for people to suggest other venues, I'm sure we're not short of meeting places and excellent roads in our part of the country! A good suggestion is perhaps a meet in Cheshire for a quick bimble around North Wales?

I'm committed to getting us out more in NW this year, so I'll guarantee to be at all of the above, rain or shine, so you'll know at least 1 person will be around, which is a start...

No real agenda, for now just looking to get people together for a chat and a brew, if people fancy a ride out then we can have a ride out, if people just want to meet and have a nosy at bikes then that's great too.

In an attempt to give a little incentive I'll bring my camera, tripod and a few lenses, for those willing I can get some good pictures of your pride and joys which I will touch up and send out to you (UKMOC Calendar 2011 ).

Look forward to meeting you all and planning some good Northern events for the warmer season, maybe some midweek evening meets once we get in to Summer?

See you soon,

Jim

Last edited by LouSCannon; 05-03-2010 at 10:36 AM..
LouSCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
Small Paws

Sunday April 4th - Cat & Fiddle - 12PM I'll be there so may see you then!!!!!!!!
Old 29-03-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
LouSCannon

Believe it or not, they are actually forecasting snow on April 4th... which considering the Cat & Fiddle is often the worse place for snow I may be forced to cancel this one and wait till 18th for Rivvy Barn. :/

Will keep an eye on the forecast through the week and see what happens...
Old 01-04-2010, 06:22 AM   #4
LouSCannon

Sunday is actually looking good weather wise... so I'll be up at the Cat and Fiddle. Think most are looking to get to Rivvy barn, but would be good if a few join me...