UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hi everyone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
DaveM

Hi everyone

Thought I best come and introduce myself

My name (as if you had not guessed) is Dave and I live in the Isle of Man. I am originally from Edinburgh and moved here 6 years ago, I have not looked back since I love it here, kinda has that feeling I was always meant to be here. Not to mention we have some awesome roads here.

I have just put down a deposit on a red 2004 M620IE with just 979 miles on it and I cant wait to pick it up.
This will be my first Ducati, I have mainly riden off road bikes and motards in the past but now the call of the mountain circuit is just too much.

Has anyone any suggestions on replacement cans for my Monster when I get it?

I have had a quick browse here on the forum and Termignoni keeps coming up but I cant find anywhere online that lists them for my bike to get an idea of cost. Have they now stopped production or something?

I am not looking for powergains I just want to make the bike sound a whole lot better and take full advantage of that lovely V Twin song. I would also prefer it if the cans were shorter than the OE ones

What exhaust do you guys have?

Anyway nice to meet you all and I am sure you will be reading a whole load more daft questions from me in the future.