UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Norfolk » Anyone Fancy Getting All Medieval Tomorrow?

Old 24-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #1
gremlin

Anyone Fancy Getting All Medieval Tomorrow?

There's a Medieval festival type thing going on at Pensthorpe near Fakenham, it's been on all weekend but didn't fancy getting wet and weather is supposed to be ok tomorrow. The road in is quite a nice twisty one, whether coming in from Norwich or Dereham. Then there's the option of going for a blatt around the North coast as well if so desired!
Old 24-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #2
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
God No not more whale music!

Having spent the week last week in Carcassonne, home of the Cathars and the Labrynth and following the trail of the Knights Templar, finding out the rules of Heraldry and the Chivalric code, I can honestly say I am like soooo medieveled out and if I see anything else like it in the near future I will turn into my teenager who made the opening statement above...

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 09:04 PM   #3
gremlin

That sounds like a far better hol than we had, getting wet in Devon and Cornwall! Must admit it's a bit short notice anyway but being the airhead I am I forgot all about it and it seems a bit different.