UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Northeast

Old 25-07-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
Arbeia

Thumbs up Northeast

Hi to all the north east ducatisti and monsteristi. i would just like people from the north east to reply to this thread. Just to see how many peeps we got in the area that read the forums. So maybe we could organize some goins on.
Old 25-07-2008, 11:10 PM   #2
dlloyduk

I,m here and there are several others, scotty, lumpy and a few more pop in from time to time. I think Scotty was nominated area rep at one time or another-no doubt he will be along to deny it soon.
Nice meeting you tonight and the bike sounds great bye the way.

Darrin
Old 25-07-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
Arbeia

Cool

It does doesnt it. aahh,the delicate sound of thunder.
Yours was nice aswell,but you would look well on the 696)
try get a 696 and put your cans on it!

Last edited by Arbeia; 28-07-2008 at 08:17 PM..
Old 26-07-2008, 05:51 AM   #4
Jim66a

I'm in Lincoln so not quite north east but we have a ride up your way planned next month. Sat 13th sept we are heading up to squires mid morning then on to whitby for fish and chips and a stroll. Then up to Redcar for an ice cream on the front before heading to stay night near Darlington. Sunday, British super bikes at Croft. There's 3 bikes so far all with pillion. If anyone would like to join they would be welcome at any point. We also have 2 rooms left for sat night.
Cheers Jim
Old 26-07-2008, 08:58 AM   #5
Scotty

damm I've been rumbled

humm should have thought about this erlia ,

did you know its Durham bike-wise this weekend ?

http://www.durham.police.uk/bikewise...2008/index.php

anyone fancy a run to that ? (late on, I have to drink lots tonight)
Old 26-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #6
Blind Alan

Were at whitby.
Old 28-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
makemdan

Bike: M1100evo
North East Mosnter/Ducati

A big hello from sunny Boldon.
We (not all Dukes) tend to go out on Wednesday nights if its dry around 18:45 generally meeting at the Wagon Ponteland and then to Kielder, Newcastleton, Longtown, Brampton and back along military road stopping for a cuppa (or a pinta) at the Robin Hood. If we're heading west the meet is usually layby on A69 after turn off from A1. Varies between 3 and 6 riders on VFRs CBRs 748, BMW and Bandits. All ride at own pace no keepin up or racing. Next time we're out I'll post on the site.

Noticed your pics at Shields, is there some kind of meet there?

Cheers

Ian
makemdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #8
Arbeia

Yes m8 bikers come and go for a chat all day everyday at minchella`s cafe . but wednesdays at the washington wildfowl park car park is a big meet for all types of bikes must of been atleast 400 bikes coming and goin last wednesday then they all went down to minchellas in south shields,wall to wall bikes,was great.

Last edited by Arbeia; 28-07-2008 at 08:32 PM..
Old 28-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #9
Phatty

i'm on york, but have folks up in teesside and I'm up there regularly.
Old 28-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #10
Arbeia

I`m taking new bike down to leeds this wednesday to be serviced and then goin over through york to whitby then to the bike meet at washington then minchella`s in south shields then bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 28-07-2008, 10:16 PM   #11
Phatty

from york head down the a166, then up through fridaythorpe, sledmere, cowlam, foxholes, scarborough, then whitby.

awesome ride out.
Old 28-07-2008, 11:49 PM   #12
makemdan

Bike: M1100evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbeia View Post
Yes m8 bikers come and go for a chat all day everyday at minchella`s cafe . but wednesdays at the washington wildfowl park car park is a big meet for all types of bikes must of been atleast 400 bikes coming and goin last wednesday then they all went down to minchellas in south shields,wall to wall bikes,was great.

I'd heard about the wildfowl park, there used to be one on 3rd Thursday at 3 Horse Shoes but it stopped a while ago., Vertical Brits used to get there in the summer too - used to put on a good show.
makemdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #13
dlloyduk

If its Dry the plan is a quick cuppa at the Wildfowl then a short trip down to Minchellas for a decent cuppa tomorrow if anyone is interested. Then followed by a blast home. 6:30 ish and shields for about 7:30

That is the PLAN at the minute and my plans at the minute do have a habit of going tits up, so I will apologise now if I have a no show due to other things changing my plans for me.
Old 30-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #14
Yorkie
Anglo-Saxon Warrior

Bike: M900
Cool

Thirsk area for me!!

Yorkie.
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #15
Scotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlloyduk View Post
If its Dry the plan is a quick cuppa at the Wildfowl then a short trip down to Minchellas for a decent cuppa tomorrow if anyone is interested. Then followed by a blast home. 6:30 ish and shields for about 7:30

That is the PLAN at the minute and my plans at the minute do have a habit of going tits up, so I will apologise now if I have a no show due to other things changing my plans for me.
could do ...