gremlin

Neil on A11

Finally he's been spotted!!!
Old 30-06-2008, 01:38 PM   #2
neilbaldry

Hell yeah! you too!
Old 30-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
gremlin

We'll have to synchronize outings so we can do another one! Think we're pootling up to Wells on Saturday, our mate Vicky wants to get a gig on the Albatross so we're going for a run up there to see what we can do.
Old 30-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #4
neilbaldry

me and the missus are having a non-biking weekend this weekend. we are going to the junior ranks summer ball friday nite, and are staying in dereham. although we will be free the weekend after! she wants to ride pillion for a few norfolk moc meets.
Old 30-06-2008, 09:42 PM   #5
gremlin

That would be cool, I'm afraid I'm still a bit slow but as long as I know where to end up Clive can hooley ahead and I'll pootle! Would be good to meet some of the locals, have only met Snips and Squiffey, Whitey and Mike? (I think, he doesn't post very often), they're all Suffolkish!
Enjoy the ball, you'll have to post the DJ pics! I haven't been to one for years, it's good to get all smart in long dress etc and men definately look good in a DJ.
Just hope the weather stays ok for a while so I can get up to speed, we're hoping to take the bikes to Cornwall in a few weeks so want to get some hours in and get a bit faster and more confident, nothing like the coast road to get the twisty practice in!