UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Italian Day, Stone Staffordshire on 18/12/2008

Old 07-05-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
Half Man Half Mole

Italian Day, Stone Staffordshire on 18/12/2008

On Sunday 18th May, the Staffordshire village of Stone is hosting an Italian day. It will be opened by the Mayor of Bagnacavallo and the Borough Mayor, will feature an Italian Market, Italian Cars, Italian Music, Italian cooking demonstrations and visitors from their Italian Twin Town Bagnacavallo. The colourful stalls will be overflowing with fresh produce including breads and pastries, coffee, ice cream, cheeses, olives, fresh pasta, cold meats, dry fruits, spices and nuts. There will even be jewels made of lava stone and natural hand-made soaps.

Motor enthusiasts from across the region and beyond are in for a special treat, confirmed so far are Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, Fiats, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Stratos, Vespa, Lambretta, Ducati, Motoguzzi.
The free, one-day Italian spectacular - located in the market town of Stone - looks set to attract the crowds.

The Ducatisti web site has promoted this day for some time and a number of members have pledged to attend. The above description is paraphrased from Paivis original entry.

It is an excellent opportunity for Midlands M.O.C. members, as well as those farther afield, to have a day out and partake of the Italian culture. I will be attending and would offer an open invitation to other members to come along too.

Mike

http://www.ducatisti.co.uk/forum/mee...ne-staffs.html

http://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/static/page5071.htm
Old 07-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
NewMon
Titanium Member

Bike: M600
Duly noted and not too far away from my old stamping ground of Sutton Coldfield. It would be nice to get back up there.

BTW Is the Bassets Pole meet still happening?

Last edited by NewMon; 07-05-2008 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: Capitals
NewMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:39 AM   #3
Mand

I was wondering about the Bassetts Pole meet as well. I am sure somebody will enlighten us soon.

Unfortunately I can't make the 18th.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:10 AM   #4
Half Man Half Mole

Thread hijack !

I'll do a separate thread on Bassetts Pole, but getting back on track, anyone else coming to Stone?

Mike
Old 08-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
Blah blah
Upsetting normal people..

Bike: S2r
fug fug fug fug fug fug fug fug fug...

some much going on, and no clutch ... and Stone is just down the road... might have to go in the car

and it's Thursday and sunny so there'll be loads of bikes at The Stormy Petrel at Tern Hill tonight... fug fug fug fug fug fug fug fug...
Old 08-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
Elmo

Wink

Mite do if i'am allowed out
Old 09-05-2008, 09:57 AM   #7
Half Man Half Mole

Any other takers?

Mike