UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Fish n Chips, Matlock - Sunday 16th September @ 1pm

Old 03-09-2007, 09:28 AM   #1
Chappers

Fish n Chips, Matlock - Sunday 16th September @ 1pm

Anyone up for meeting the Tideswell lot at Matlock on Sunday for fish n chips?

I'll be going from Manchester on my Monnie - let me know if you wanna join me
Old 03-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
Scotty

oooh dunt know might have to goto scarborough that day
Old 03-09-2007, 06:38 PM   #3
Blah blah
Upsetting normal people..

Bike: S2r
I'd be oop ferret, dependant on the weather, (and the MOT - need to change the tyre and cans, get the MOT, then change the cans back)
Old 03-09-2007, 09:24 PM   #4
Half Man Half Mole

Mmmmm - I'm very tempted. Let me see if I can get the day off .

Just up the road from me too.

Mike
Old 04-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #5
Half Man Half Mole

Got the day off! I'll be there if its dry.

Mike
Old 05-09-2007, 09:26 AM   #6
Chappers

Excellent news Mike, hopefully see you there
Old 05-09-2007, 09:29 AM   #7
Chappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah blah View Post
I'd be oop ferret, dependant on the weather, (and the MOT - need to change the tyre and cans, get the MOT, then change the cans back)
Fingers crossed we'll see you there
Old 05-09-2007, 10:56 AM   #8
Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
Fingers crossed we'll see you there
Unfortunately I will be on my bike in the South of France, so will have to give this one a miss
Old 11-09-2007, 03:46 PM   #9
Si W

Hi all
I have to confess I havent got a monster But I have a 748 and I am the regional organiser for the DSC in Derbyshire, Notts and Leics. So I'm getting a crew together to meet up with anyone that wants and we can show you some of the great roads in my area

Or we can just have chips and a natter in Matlock.

Si W
Old 11-09-2007, 05:11 PM   #10
Half Man Half Mole

I'm local so will take the 'just chips' option.

Watch out for the helicopter .

Mike

PS What time will we be meeting up?

Last edited by Half Man Half Mole; 11-09-2007 at 05:29 PM..
Old 11-09-2007, 07:44 PM   #11
Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
Anyone up for meeting the Tideswell lot at Matlock on Sunday for fish n chips?

I'll be going from Manchester on my Monnie - let me know if you wanna join me
I am typing this from Rencurel in the Vercors - best biking roads in the World. Won't be back in the UK until late until midnight on the 16th so wont be able to make it - have fun :-)
Old 12-09-2007, 01:46 PM   #12
logyk

Don't want to be a wet blanket....but is Matlock the place we Tideswell hot -tubbers want to be on Sunday lunchtime????????

I know from experience that the police have been known to target bikes entering Matlock and carry out checks for those dangerous items otherwise known as Small plates and ahem racing exhausts........god forbid that any of our group would have such things on their bikes.

I had discussed with Rachel doing a tour of some of the excellent roads in Derbyshire (although not specifically on Sunday). I had formed a plan to drive over towards Hayley's neck of the woods - not going to give details on here since the boys in blue have been known to check sites such as these.

PARANOID ......me??????????

Well I don't mind what we do ...but if the weather is fine it would be a shame not to avail ourselves of the great roads in the vicinity.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:32 PM   #13
Si W

Quote:
Originally Posted by logyk View Post
Don't want to be a wet blanket....but is Matlock the place we Tideswell hot -tubbers want to be on Sunday lunchtime????????

I know from experience that the police have been known to target bikes entering Matlock and carry out checks for those dangerous items otherwise known as Small plates and ahem racing exhausts........god forbid that any of our group would have such things on their bikes.

I had discussed with Rachel doing a tour of some of the excellent roads in Derbyshire (although not specifically on Sunday). I had formed a plan to drive over towards Hayley's neck of the woods - not going to give details on here since the boys in blue have been known to check sites such as these.

PARANOID ......me??????????

Well I don't mind what we do ...but if the weather is fine it would be a shame not to avail ourselves of the great roads in the vicinity.
What you're saying is spot on and as I posted I'm more than happy to show you round some of the great roads. Just tell me a time and a place, Sat or Sunday
Old 13-09-2007, 07:43 AM   #14
Chappers

How dumb am I (you really don't have to comment)?

My mate has just rung to check that I'm still ok for picking her up from Morecambe Saturday as we're going to a birthday bash over that way and all staying over...HOW COULD I FORGET THAT?!

I've now gotta make a dash to the Trafford Centre to buy a gift, an outfit and some booze, so I defo won't be back in time on Sunday to get kitted up and be sober enough to get my butt over to Matlock - SORRY!

Have a lovely time and don't get in any trouble you crazy kids
Old 14-09-2007, 07:58 AM   #15
nbatty3

sorry to sound dumb and just to check are people ging to be out there sunday? i'll not be on my monster coz it's now sorn and retired to track days only! but will be on my 1098 what time and where? ish obviously not too pin pointed so plod arn't there to 'admire' our bikes
ta
neil!