UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Mega Rant.....................

Old 12-04-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
Didge

Mega Rant.....................

Jan sold her old car last December, and we've now recieved a NIP, because said car went through a Gatso somewhere in Kent, a week or two back.
I sent it back with a 'strongly worded' letter, pointing out that the DVLA were informed at the time etc etc, and basically Hell will freeze over before they recieve a penny from me.
I don't care if this ends up in court, I'll fight the beauracratic bastards all the way.
I've found out also, that the bloody DVLA, can register CCJ's against you, thus affecting your credit rating, if you fail to pay one of their dictatorial fines.
Well they can shove that up their collective arses, because I'm in a position where I neither need, nor want credit.
This whole system of policing roads with cameras, SORN etc, is a fu*kin' outrage. Some scum pikey can drive around for years with no tax/insurance/MOT, and the majority of joe public are treated like this. I'm sick to fu*kin' death of all this sort of sh1t.
Fu*k 'em. They can kiss my arse.

P.S. I'm feeling just a little bit annoyed at the moment.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:41 PM   #2
J.P
No more Monster...

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
No, go ahead Didge, say what you mean don't hold back...

-------------------------------

My Mum says, there's no such thing as Monsters.
J.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 02:45 PM   #3
Bodybag

I'm glad to see somebody else who's using the "Bodybag Method" of stress relief.

I agree with you completely.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:12 PM   #4
Headhunter
THFC

Bike: M620ie
Do what some farmer did a couple of years back to his local council when he was p*ssed off with them - dumped a load of manure outside their front door.

Your experience in this department is first rate - bit of crop dusting in the offices of the DVLA wouldn't go a miss.

Sir Winston Churchill
Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #5
gremlin

But we're the cash cows darlin, if it wasn't for us law abiding motorists with everything up to date where would the government get their revenue from? We all know they're short of cash for their various projects. I p's me off too and don't get me started on pikeys, a family have moved into the village and the other day they relieved us of all the taps we'd been saving from work to go for scrap. That's Gremlin spares money gone. they also broke into our car and took Clives tin he uses as a wallet, luckily his cash card isn't a credit card and it was dumped on the local rec with the rest of the contents. I'm not happy bunny either!! The DVLA are crap with records, I got the docs for my exes camper three years after I'd kicked him out, as I'm still paying for the bloody thing I was so tempted to sell it as I knew where it was being stored, or get new plates made up and go through all the speed cameras I could find. I decided against it just in case it all came back to get me later.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:28 PM   #6
mrtony

Tell it how it is my man!!
Couldn't agree more,a bit more militant backlash from the other 30 odd milion drivers wouldn't go amiss in letting the powers know that we aint happy!
I try to do all that DVLA crap online now,and keep a copy.
I also keep the letter thay send saying I no longer own the car,I had a parking ticket for a car that I let go for scrap.
They stopped hassling me when I said I had pics of me setting about it with a 9" disc cutter,the scrappy got a fine,'kin b'stard!!
If EVERYONE said "bo**ocks" to paying up,the courts would collapse under all the paperwork.
But it's only mad pensioners that seem to have the time,patience and bloody mindedness to see it through.

They only win 'cos we let 'em!
Old 12-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #7
sjr999r

what part of the V5 did u fill in and send away,hope u didnt give the buyer the whole thing,excatly same thing happend to bud of mine at work,he just gave the lad the whole V5.........and the little sod went on a camera/illegeal speeding parking spree the ****bag!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 06:14 PM   #8
Shandy

Forget to take the tablets again then Great reading though

It blows donkey d1ck when this sort of thing happens
Old 12-04-2007, 06:47 PM   #9
Chris & Nean

Fukin incompetent basturds they are. What exactly is a pikey ?
Old 12-04-2007, 06:56 PM   #10
gremlin

They are the people who take over land with their caravans, do what they like with it and leave piles of junk for the councils to clear up. They often do a nice line in tarmac driveways (not) they usually put the crime rate up when they move into an area.
I have all the time for proper Romany families, they are usually not so bad, my father used to deal with them quite a bit, being in the horse trade, it's the others that bug me and plenty of other people.
We have just had a family move into the village, we very rarely had any crime but recently it's shot up, we've been lucky so far that it was only scrap metal that went. No doubt I will be in trouble for posting this but I agree with Didge, they get away with everything while the rest of us have to put up with it.

Last edited by gremlin; 12-04-2007 at 06:58 PM..
Old 12-04-2007, 07:34 PM   #11
jerry
Old Git

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Shoot em all the cops,DVLA and the government , nah thats too good for them lets kill em all using the POL POT method , he used to tie up his victims (friends) and slowly drivve a car or truck over their heads until they went 'splat'!
Old 12-04-2007, 07:35 PM   #12
Chris & Nean

your talking about Gypos gremlin (i hope i didnt say somthing racist ???) we get them too where I live, their kids come round with bucket and sponge asking to wash your car at a price, then later they throw stones as we drive by, their kids also come to the local school "somtimes" and espesialy at dinner time, to get their education. These ppl also have a habbit of secretly buying up land and when their caravans turn in to statics and the six foot fencing and huge fancy wrought iron gates go up its the first we know about it, i always try to remember that im living in a free country when i see this kinda crap lol.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #13
Chris & Nean

i think we should send POL POT 4 million quid jerry
Old 12-04-2007, 07:37 PM   #14
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
Didge,

If you sent off the V5 to inform the DVLA you were not the registered keeper you can tell them p#ss off. Even if the NIP went to court the case would be thrown out so I wouldn't stress over it.

Shagwits

Last edited by gary tompkins; 12-04-2007 at 07:40 PM..
gary tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:30 PM   #15
nambduke
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
I hate people who mince their words!! Up the revolution!!!!

Regards,
Mark Nambduke