UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Staffordshire » Sunday 15th April - Jacks Hill Cafe, Towcester

Old 26-03-2007, 01:01 PM   #1
Mand

Sunday 15th April - Jacks Hill Cafe, Towcester

After yesterday's lovely weather and that fact that I can indeed manage a large one (thank you Banshee...), can we officially now say it is Spring?

Does anybody fancy riding down or across or whatever to:

Jacks Hill Cafe in Towcester.

Apparently it is the very near to the crossroads on the A5 and A43 and they are supposed to serve a good breakfast.

Times to be confirmed, (obviously morning though).

Anybody interested?
Old 27-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
Elmo

Sounds good to me Mand weather permitting of course. Will put it in the wifes diary
Old 28-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #3
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
Sounds good to me Mand weather permitting of course. Will put it in the wifes diary
Always weather permitting! I challenge you to a huge breakfast eat off! I don't want you warming up your tum by dunking biscuits in your tea before you get your bike out.

Last edited by Mand; 28-03-2007 at 12:57 PM..
Old 28-03-2007, 07:51 PM   #4
Elmo

I accept your challenge Mand and i will start my trainning program tomorrow. I think i should start off with the small English and then by the end of next week i could have worked my way up the full English with mushrooms and black pud and a fried slice and cup of tea.
Old 28-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #5
Banshee

Im In

Back being better God willing i'll be there.

As for the breakfast.....Er no, not against Elmo.

But look forward to the ride out.

Banshee. xx
Old 28-03-2007, 08:51 PM   #6
Mand

God I talk s h i t e.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
As for the breakfast.....Er no, not against Elmo.

Aha! Don't be fooled by my delicate female exterior , beneath all that lies an appetite for a cooked breakfast that can never be satisfied.

Hope you get your back sorted soon. X
Old 29-03-2007, 11:47 AM   #7
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mand View Post
Does anybody fancy riding down or across or whatever to Jacks Hill Cafe in Towcester. Apparently it is the very near to the crossroads on the A5 and A43 and they are supposed to serve a good breakfast......Times to be confirmed, (obviously morning though).
I'll put it in the diary, there are a number of us from Beds and Bucks that make solo excursions out on our Monsters at the moment, but are yet to have our first meet of the year.....breakfast...mmmmmm!!!
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2007, 06:54 PM   #8
Chris & Nean

Nean and me might be able to come for breakfast with you that morning, I hope so but plz lets go for a nice moderate velocity tour around the Cotswolds afterwards, I particularly want to see all the spring blossoms.
Old 30-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #9
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris & Nean View Post
Nean and me might be able to come for breakfast with you that morning, I hope so but plz lets go for a nice moderate velocity tour around the Cotswolds afterwards, I particularly want to see all the spring blossoms.
Glad to hear it Chris, we will have to make sure Nean actually eats something this time!
Old 30-03-2007, 07:50 PM   #10
Chris & Nean

She promises she will eat next time, she might as well cuz the diets never seem to make apath of difference.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:34 AM   #11
Spike

What time are we going for breakfast then Mand? I'm up for this one STW. Vlad needs a good run and are we going any where after?
Old 07-04-2007, 09:40 AM   #12
Mand

Ideally meet up for 11am, if you want to call for us Stu, you are most welcome.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:39 AM   #13
Spike

Will do that then Mand see you next Sunday
Old 11-04-2007, 12:51 PM   #14
Mand

Well it looks like we are in for a nice fine one, possibly warm even! So just a reminder to all those interested, meet up for 11am for a breakfast at the Cafe and maybe even a post breakie rideout if we can manage to get back on our bikes after stuffing our faces.
Old 13-04-2007, 09:13 PM   #15
Banshee

working

Glad to say i'm working on Sunday..