UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Afternoon Boys & Girls!

Old 12-03-2007, 12:21 PM   #1
damon

Cool Afternoon Boys & Girls!

Hi, my names Damon...........and im a Monster owner!
(just like an AA meeting that)

Its an S2R800 to be exact, ok so it's not the biggest beast out there but god damn i love her to bits, she's my first Duke of many i can already tell that much!
Just finding my riding feet again with her as i havn't riden since i was 17 and after holidaying in Sardinia and seeing gorgeous Ducati's every 100ft i bit the bullet, came home and bought one in red n white!

Anybody around the Notts/Derby area heading out for a spin in the future let me know!

oh and if anybody has any good upgrade idea's that dont cost the earth and might make her a little faster and a little louder ill be more than happy to hear them, too much to choose from myself and i might get the wrong thing!

speak with ya'll soon,

cheers
Old 12-03-2007, 12:34 PM   #2
Kato
Dismantled

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Hey Damon welcome mate, nice Bike you got there, upgrades Hmmmmm now let me see DON'T is my advice coz once you start it ain't gonna stop Soooooooo much bling available
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:34 PM   #3
Mand

Not Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire but....

there is a few of us in Leicestershire and Staffordshire - just watch the forum, we have a few rideouts planned in the near future.

Mand

PS - Welcome by the way!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:13 PM   #4
Martin C
Bronze Member

Bike: M900
If I'd known, you could have joined me for my latest 150 mile thrash around the Peak District 2 x days ago! I have a good route that includes the Cat & Fiddle and the Snake Pass.

Watch out for the dangerous muppets on tupperware torpedos using the A6 near Matlock in order to try and become organ donors.