UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Alf's worthing

Old 24-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
Filthy Rich

Question Alf's worthing

I'm a monster newbie and am planning on having my first full service and MOT done on my bike shortly, and was gonna have it done at Alfs in worthing. I've been looking at previous threads about alfs and they give a mixed response about service and are a bit dated. Wanted to know if anyone had used alfs recently and what they thought of the cost, service etc..., or if you use somewhere else in the area.

Cheers
Old 24-01-2007, 09:47 PM   #2
SazzaG

Both me and Rogerg use Alf's for our monsters.

My verdict, in a nutshell, is:

Excellent service
Very knowledgeable staff (especially Alf)
Very reasonable prices
Don't go there if you're in a hurry!

The only other place I know in the area is CMW in Chichester - Melnie Mouse can give you an opinion on them, as she works there!

Saz
Old 25-01-2007, 12:00 PM   #3
banditloon

I've heard mixed responses about Alf's but 80% of them have been excellent, but as SazzaG said "Don't go there if you're in a hurry!"

Old 22-04-2007, 02:51 PM   #4
dudley

P&H Monster meet

Hi Rich. Met you on Saturday up at P&H. You don't have any contact details listed here for me to get hold of you. I am new here so don't know if you can get my details? I'll watch this space for some advice. Miht be good to meet for a run sometime? Hope the tail chop went well.. Got any beofre and after shots?