UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Whats On This Week and Weekend » Sun 5th in Sussex

Old 04-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #1
Gim

Sun 5th in Sussex

Continuing on from Pedro,s post, is anyone from sussex out 2moro ? Seems like it might be a nice'ish day !
Rob
Old 05-11-2006, 08:14 AM   #2
Gim

Just me then ! I will pop into b hill about 12 if anyone is about

Last edited by Gim; 05-11-2006 at 09:40 AM..
Old 05-11-2006, 05:00 PM   #3
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Should headed Hampshire way!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 05:15 PM   #4
Gim

Would've done if it hadn't have been sooo cold first thing ! Still it gave me chance to get used to the beastie on my own ! Think there might be something wrong with it.....front wheel seems to want to go airbourne
Old 05-11-2006, 05:18 PM   #5
Gim

Dont recall having that problem with the harley
Old 05-11-2006, 05:27 PM   #6
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Sounds fine to me!

And yeah, t'was v cold!
Old 05-11-2006, 06:30 PM   #7
Gim

Where are they ?

I know I have been in the wilderness for a couple of years, but is it me or has everyone apart from JMo and Sazza vanished from sussex !
Rob
Old 05-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #8
johnnystorm

There might have been me there had I not been punted off on Friday, I'll be down to Worthing on the Monster eventually....no doubt it'll be fixed in time for heavy snow and sheet ice!
Old 05-11-2006, 09:28 PM   #9
SazzaG

Hi Rob,

Nearly came out today but plans kept changing. Originally was going out trail riding, but Jen was busy, then I twisted my ankle last night so couldn't ride anyway. Dangerous business, watching fireworks.

Next time, eh! Glad you're enjoying your new bike. I think I can just about forgive you having the Harley, seeing as you've now got rid of it....

Saz
Old 06-11-2006, 09:06 AM   #10
Manda

Cant wait to get out on bike again this weekend, now Lewes bonfire celebrations have been and gone i can get back to biking instead of costume making every spare minute. Hope weather is dry and i can remember how to ride a bike again!
Old 06-11-2006, 09:15 AM   #11
SazzaG

Watch this space for the Sussex Xmas dinner then! Last year's was very chilly, but a nice sunny day.

Who did Lewes burn this year?

Saz
Old 06-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #12
Melnie Mouse

my chap was working on the lewes bonfire night, he said it was packed but costumes were great and there were 3 shops that the windows had burst open from, obviously not everyone had boarded theirs up.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:25 AM   #13
Manda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SazzaG
Watch this space for the Sussex Xmas dinner then! Last year's was very chilly, but a nice sunny day.

Who did Lewes burn this year?

Saz
Our society burnt a 30 foot crocodile with a 20 foot Steve Irwin sitting on it! Still havent found out what Cliffe bonfire blew up, their tableau is always amazing.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:11 AM   #14
Manda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda
Our society burnt a 30 foot crocodile with a 20 foot Steve Irwin sitting on it! Still havent found out what Cliffe bonfire blew up, their tableau is always amazing.

Cliffe bonfire society dragged a 20 foot high George Bush dressed as uncle sam with Tony Blair in his hand through Lewes before blowing him up! look on the Evening Argus website for pictures and video footage of Saturday night.