UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Charity Event - Nightmeet 2 - Hartside Cafe - 12th August.

Old 08-08-2006, 12:41 PM   #1
Roberto

Charity Event - Nightmeet 2 - Hartside Cafe - 12th August.

Didnt goto "1" but suposidly was a roaring success, 650+ there last year, charity thingy me bob for the "Great North Air Ambulance"

cafe open 10pm - 1am, yup a tad mental time for a trip to hartside but what the hell its for charity init.

more detail here:

http://www.nightmeet.co.uk

got a few folk going from work, theres also a thread on DUN.

get eating them carrots
Old 08-08-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
Scotty

umm rideing about in the dark surly more likly to cause more accidnets ~:? , im ment to be going but i see to have a puncture in the rear uh and a pidgeon took the visor off me helmate an all recently muss grumbel
Old 08-08-2006, 08:36 PM   #3
Roberto

double nightmare m8, must have been a total Sh*te ya sel moment with the pidgeon

is the helmet fubard?

just had to get a new lid, my old one was made in 2000 was well fubard. Got a tasty new one half price from m&s still too much for this month bigtime skint, M&S are bending over backwards for me at the moment, good job too or i'll call ma m8 claudio heh.

get it sorted and come along, but watch out for the hartside bats

not 100% on the crack yet, might meet a few folk at M&S or just meet at cafe.

Last edited by Roberto; 08-08-2006 at 08:39 PM..
Old 08-08-2006, 08:48 PM   #4
Scotty

just in case you haven't seen it yeah i need to spend cash i havent got
Old 10-08-2006, 06:35 PM   #5
Roberto

ouch! I feel pain in my nose just looking at that pic m8.
Old 13-08-2006, 12:40 AM   #6
Roberto

just got in, very good turn out, but there scary roads in the dark, one lad that was following us, grass tracked it and fell off, both him and the bike were ok tho.

pissed down all the way back, so mental roads in the dark and heavy rain, wasnt pretty.

so im cold wet, quick JD then bed.

R
Old 13-08-2006, 08:24 AM   #7
Scotty

well your a harder man than i ,
just couldnt be parted with my cash for a new rear tyre
Old 13-08-2006, 08:54 AM   #8
dlloyduk

To cold for me last Night, some of the Shields people were going but I stayed there for the Coffee, got very wet on the way home and had my first brush with the "small plate and noise police" on the way home. Copper asked if it was smaller and noisier than standard-he took the "Not sure mate I think its just the way they make em" and sent me on my wet way.
I,m lucky enuff to be off to the Superbike,s in the rain.....Hmmmm wet again then!
Old 13-08-2006, 11:03 AM   #9
Roberto

some other time scotty, I know the feeling, got pretty much no cash left get paid in 2weeks /sigh..

dlloyduk, aye it was nasty, not too mention all the suicidal rabbits out, dodged 5 by mm, and hit one bang on

giving the SB's a miss