UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Porsche Baiting to Lorry Dodging!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-06-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
Bodybag

Porsche Baiting to Lorry Dodging!

Yesterday evening I came back from Bath to leicester and, as I was on beelzebub, decided to take the long way home. Ended up on the A34 for a bit and managed to bait a Porsche Carrera 4 into some slight shenanigans.

I think Beelzebub enjoyed it too as he didn't spit any oil at me when we pulled into the services at the M40/A43 junction.

This morning though, I endured the other end of driving stupidity when some fekkin tw4t in the third lane of the 4 lane stretch of M1 at Leicester decided he didn't want to queue to exit and stopped in the third lane to jump into a gap that wasn't there!!! i'd just pulled in from lane 4 to 3 and was doing my lifesaver, when I looked up there was a chuffing great arctic stopped in front of me. Thank god for Brembo's finest is all I can say. I had to swerve round to the left of the lorry to avoid door/face fusion only to find Mr Tw4t blocking the gap between the two lanes. He looked quite shocked when I started shouting at him as though he'd done nothing wrong!! C0ck!!!

As an aside to the first part of the story, Beelzebub now only reaches 138mph cos of the oversized rear cog, not the 144mph book speed he used to have. Obviously this was tested on a dyno and private road and not on the public highway!!