UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Buckinghamshire » Ace Cafe, London - Sun 11th June

Old 09-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #1
Chappers

Ace Cafe, London - Sun 11th June

Come on you lot, fancy riding to the Ace sunday morning for breakfast - who fancies coming along?

I won't be staying too long as I've gotta be back for 1pm as I'm off to the Bon Jovi concert at The Bowl.

So far:
Chappers
Markus
Jyncks

Last edited by Chappers; 09-06-2006 at 04:07 PM..
Old 09-06-2006, 01:31 PM   #2
markus

I'd like to add i have no affiliation what so ever with said Bon Jovi Concert!

Only joking hayley, the love's there.....and soft rock rules - yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Now where did i leave my brown tastled waistcoat??????, i know the buggers round here somewhere...............

Last edited by markus; 09-06-2006 at 01:51 PM..
Old 09-06-2006, 01:38 PM   #3
Chappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus
I'd like to add i have no affiliation what so ever with said Bon Jovi Concert!

Only joking hayley, the love's there.....and soft rock rules - yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Now wher did i leave my brown tastled waistcost??????, i know the buggers round here somewhere...............
I have no choice, a friend got me the ticket for my birthday; at £45 a ticket there is no way I would of volunteered to fork that out...that could be spent on the Monnie

I would of preferred something more like Linkin Park or Rage Against the Machine but hey
Old 09-06-2006, 01:53 PM   #4
markus

i'm only poking fun - lord knows i'm not poking owt else..................
Ace Cafe - woo hoo
Old 09-06-2006, 02:15 PM   #5
Bodybag

I'll go.

Bit of a trek from leicester but it would be a laugh. What time you getting there?
Old 09-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #6
Chappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybag
Bit of a trek from leicester but it would be a laugh. What time you getting there?
I need to be back in MK for 2ish, so I was wanting to leave MK around 9-10am.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:14 PM   #7
Chappers

Just discovered that it's Triumph day at the Ace on Sunday although we will have somewhere to park apparently.

Or should we go Boxhill where ever that is?
Old 09-06-2006, 03:23 PM   #8
Bodybag

Box Hill is miles away in Surrey.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:31 PM   #9
Chappers

Quote:
Box Hill is miles away in Surrey.
Oh....stick to the Ace then. Well, Markus quite fancies the Ace but I don't really care where I go as long as I'm back on time.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:14 PM   #10
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Wink Beds Folks - This is Your Calling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers
Come on you lot, fancy riding to the Ace sunday morning for breakfast at the Triumph Day - who fancies coming along? I'm planning to leave MK between 9-10am and need to be back home for 1-2pm as I'm off to the Bon Jovi concert at The Bowl.
So far:
Chappers
Markus
Bodybag
I'm not going to bother putting up a separate post in Bedfordshire, as it's only a couple of days away. So if desmoduke600ss, dutchman, steve996, stuartg, kevlar kid or anyone else fancies going, then post up here and have your say! I spoke with martin b at Mallory and his bike is still quite broke following his spill and his arm is still somewhat like a jelly, so he won't be about for a while - get better soon Martin!

Unfortunately, Rebel and I will most likely be back in decorating mode, so don't expect us . Anyhow, StuartG is a bad influence on me and gets me into trouble whenever we go out to play.

Have fun!

Last edited by madhatter; 09-06-2006 at 04:16 PM..
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:20 PM   #11
markus

shame you can't join us madhatter - but come on the rest of you - it'll be a good laugh.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #12
PeteD

I saw Bon Jovi at the bowl in 1993 with the Manics supporting, it was alright....

If I can rearrange my Sunday, and find someone to record the F1 for me, then I should be there! (The Ace, not Bon Jovi...)
Old 14-06-2006, 01:27 PM   #13
Chappers

Thanks

Thanks Markus, Damien + Jody (non-members), Bodybag, Darry for a nice time at the Ace Cafe and thanks to Bladerunner for sorting everyone out with quotes/advice and those glasses of water filled with ice-cubes once we got to Peterborough

Didn't get round to taking any pics as I was boiling and was quite happy sitting on the bank watching all the bikes turn up.

And a massive thanks to the foreign bird in the Peugeot with Diana Ross hair who cut me up big time and running me up a kerb whilst chatting on her mobile phone on the North Circular - nice
Old 16-06-2006, 08:07 PM   #14
Bodybag

Glad to know you got the boot in on her car though mate. You need some of those boots like Ricky has, with the metal studs all over them.
Old 18-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #15
Chappers

Quote:
Glad to know you got the boot in on her car though mate. You need some of those boots like Ricky has, with the metal studs all over them.
I was chuffed too but nearly lost my balance in the process