UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Hampshire » Saturday 1st April - Findon, Sussex

Old 25-03-2006, 05:21 PM   #1
JMo

Saturday 1st April - Findon, Sussex

Popped into Cissbury Leathers today (next door to the DSC monthly haunt of John Henry's cafe) in Findon, and they told me they are having an open day next Saturday - 1st April (no, this is not a joke) - to celebrate their referbishment and expansion of next stock ranges...

There will be loads of deals and special offers - discounts ranging form 10%-30% off all gear including Arai, Shoei, Bell, Momo, KBC, Alpinestars, Arlen Ness and loads of boots and accessories... there will be an auction for various items and a raffle/prize draw, and BSB star Chris Walker will also be there for pictures/autographs and such like.

John Henry's are also offering anyone who attends the event special deals on tucker next door, so I suggest we meet there from 10.30-11am for a brunch-time bite, then go and check out the betty bargins!

See you there!

JennyMo

xxx

ps. Cissbury have offered any UKMOC or DSC members 10% off when they shop at Cissbury on a Sunday - reckon that should swell the numbers on the 3rd Sunday each month eh?
Old 26-03-2006, 01:00 PM   #2
benson

Looks like there will be some bargains - sadly I'm busy next Saturday so shop for me!!!!!

The Ace are having a Buell filled day next Sunday and I've booked myself onto as many test rides as it is possible to have (including the rather tall looking Ulysses thing - complete with platform boots...) so if anyone fancies a day on a Buell let me know! I'll be the one drooling over the Lightning - I'm sure I ought not to like it but I do!!!