UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Sale: Yellow Monster 620ie '04 Reg

Old 22-11-2005, 01:04 PM   #1
bunny620

Lightbulb Sale: Yellow Monster 620ie '04 Reg

Owned from new and bought from the Ducati place in Aylesbury. Less than 700 miles.... unfortunately I dropped it 2 days after I got it and it has a dent in the tank from the handlebars ... I have lived with it for a year but new house and starting new family means it is now just sitting in my garage..

Anyone fancy giving me a decent offer for it ?

I also have a spare yellow tank that can be swapped in if you don't fancy getting the original repaired.. (as part of package) ...

...oh and some matching Dianese Yellow / Black / Grey Warrior 2 piece leathers - size 12... never worn out of the house.. so as new... open to offers..

Old 22-11-2005, 04:44 PM   #2
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
So am I right in assuming you wear your leathers around the house???!

Good luck with the family thing. I do believe it's safer to ride a motorbike though!

Nonnie (3 kids)
xx

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #3
bunny620

I kind of wear the leathers around the house... more of a case of put them on... walk around.. sit on the sofa.. get stuck.. watch TV until my other half can lift me up again

..Ohh I also have a yellow comfort seat to sell..... takes away the hard edge feel of the standard seat but I must admit didn't seem any lower to me...
Old 25-11-2005, 10:05 AM   #4
bunny620

If anyone is interested in the Bike / Spare tank or leathers... they are now all on EBay!