UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Surrey » Sussex (and Surrey) mid-week meet?

Old 09-07-2005, 10:34 AM   #1
JMo

Sussex (and Surrey) mid-week meet?

As the evenings are now longer, and the weather warmer - how about the Sussexites get together for a weekly meet one evening?

Suggestions please - but certainly Bury Hill cafe is open late until 8.30pm on Tuesday and Thursday evenings - Thursday being the traditional bike night there... we can meet at Bury then head off to one of the numerous country pubs in the area?

Otherwise, a venue nearer to say Horsham for example (be a nice ride there) - so we can meet with the Surreyites too?

Let me know...

JennyMo

xxx
Old 09-07-2005, 12:27 PM   #2
Melnie Mouse

that sounds good to me, i've been up there some thursday evening's anyway, so be nice to have a ride out somewhere
Old 09-07-2005, 07:28 PM   #3
JMo

Well, there are three nice pubs, all within a nice ride from Bury Hill - the Cricketers at Duncton, the Cricketers at Wisborough Green and the pub at Adversane that I have forgotten the name of... could be another Cricketers, but I don't think so... x

If the weather is smashing this week, then perhaps Thursday at Bury Hill from 6.30/7pm - then on to a pub for a bite?

xxx
Old 10-07-2005, 01:32 AM   #4
james t

mid -week meet?

Sounds good to me

The pub at Adversane is The Blacksmiths Arms.

Regards James t.

Last edited by james t; 11-07-2005 at 05:29 AM..